Killer Instinct 30th Anniversary Video - Killer Instinct Xbox 360 Prototype VS Killer Instinct Anniversary Edition

YouTube video link:

Greetings,

I’m a massive Killer Instinct fan from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It’s one of my favorite fighting game franchises.
2024 marks the 30th anniversary of Killer Instinct and to commemorate the occasion, I produced a retrospective video sharing my KI memories, fun facts, easter eggs, the resurgence of the franchise, an extensive comparison of the Xbox 360 prototype and KI Anniversary Edition.

Highlights:
KI easter eggs in Banjo Kazooie, Grabbed by the Ghoulies, Conker Live & Reloaded
KI in Viggo Mortensen’s Golden Globe Awards nominated “Captain Fantastic”
Xbox 360 special moves, shadow moves showcase - Jago, Sabrewulf, Thunder, Glacius
Jago’s victory animation/taunts - 360 version had two as opposed to one
Michael Willette “Berserker Mike” alternate announcer callouts
Font styles for “Ready” and victory font styles

Have a good weekend.

“FIGHT ON!”

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums! Very interesting video.

1 Like

Much appreciated! Thanks for watching.

Really good video. Killer instinct was also in the first episode of Fuller House on Netflix.

1 Like

Thanks for watching! Yeah, the scene with Jackson Fuller and his friends playing KI. I had to make some last minute cuts as there was a copyright claim from Netflix just as I was about to upload the video. Will find a way to incorporate that scene and another in the future!

Oh wow.