Killer Classic 2 Live Right Now

https://mixer.com/microsoftstore

Classic KI players are playing live at the MS store tournament. Bass currently there.

5 Likes

Nice. I’m lucky to catch it now

watchin right now!

So Bass doesnt live in TX anymore? I heard him say “I live right by the MS store so why not enter the event?” I never knew him to live in NY… cool I guess. I wonder how he affords to live there… if he has a normal day job or what?

I DIDN’T GO 0-2!

i’m happy.

4 Likes

Nice to see you there! :grinning: I wasn’t expecting Eyedol, it was very nice :+1::grin:

2 Likes

I was glad to see @ItzTymeToDul there doing commentary. It helped immensely having someone with the game knowledge to commentate. Some new faces to the scene and some wicked mix-ups.

3 Likes

He’s from New Jersey.

:+1: I’m glad to help man.

Hey Dul! cool to see you commentating!! :smile:

By the way, I have two questions

1. I’m not sure I’ve seen Many before…Is he from the forums?
  2. When you say “stacked” (I think that’s the word) what do you mean? I think you said it when Rico was beaten against eanit (the Shago mirror).

Ok, nice work guys! I really enjoyed the comments and the hype n_n!!

1 Like

You mean the commentator? That’s CDJr, prominent KI player in the first two seasons.

@MandrillManiac Nice to see you competing, and enthusiastically too! Shame about the Xbox problems, but I know you can do much better if you keep at it. I hope to see you in Top 8 of Killer Classic 3 :+1:

@ItzTymeToDul Excellent commentary! I enjoy watching matches with your hype levels, combined with Mani’s made the matches much more fun to watch.

The event was awesome, and just makes me wish I had something like this locally.

2 Likes
  1. Mani is CDJr.

2. Stacked meaning filled with competition.

1 Like