Kilgore Walkthrough with Iron Galaxy

Am i seeing better graphics or is it my hype?

Yuck. Thatā€™s a shame. Sucks for the people that want to be a part of that group too. Kinda makes me feel bad for them.

Itā€™s strange given that this place tends to be so much more positive, for the most part, but hey, so long as those people donā€™t cannonball in here and pee in our pool, Iā€™m happy. :slight_smile:

Ive begged many people their to come here instead so they get the correct info and no hear say or false assumptions. I got blastedā€¦many times. lol

There is more assumptions on those 2 pages than you can imagine. I bet right now there are 20 different assumptionsā€¦Season 4, only Jago gets an ULT., Kilgore is 10$ and it comes with a stageā€¦blah blahā€¦ no telling

Give it a go manā€¦ all you have to do its request to be in the group and if you dont like itā€¦leave. I have met many new friends through the pageā€¦but the drama far outwieghs the good.

I really really hope that you are right. I hope that 4 is for the seasons and not for a KI4. KI4 meaning a new KI. But they have also mentioned that the old KIs donā€™t exist in their perspective and the current absolute game we are playing is not a sequel. Letā€™s pray for season 4

You get blasted for telling people that thereā€™s a good place to go to talk about the game and get actual, fact-based information?

Strange group. lol

This reminds me of that time one of my college roomates came out of the bathroom and said ā€œdude, I just took the biggest deuce. You gotta check it out.ā€

I appreciate the offer, but Iā€™m good with not seeing other peopleā€™s ā– ā– ā– ā–  today. :slight_smile:

Ha ha, Iā€™m sure itā€™s not that bad there, but even still. If itā€™s as bad as you guys make it sound, I donā€™t know if thereā€™s much of a point. Sucks that thereā€™s a KI community that negative though. Really donā€™t see why it has to be like that for some people.

2 Likes

What is this ā€œBeamā€ Shite!?.. it looks pretty nice.

LMAO!!! oh my god that was funny!

No its not all badā€¦like i said Ive made many new friends thereā€¦but its mainly best for keeping up with friends that play the game and maybe a little bit of discussion, but you have to refrain from commenting sometimes becasue they will gang up like hyenas if you challenge them.

You have 2-3 bad apples hereā€¦ multiply that times 100 over there. Its much easier to bite into the worm so to speak.

1 Like

Lol yup, they can try. But I can be an insufferable a-hole real bad if I wanted. I just turned off notifications. Right now itā€™s on fire pretty bad, assumptions, hate for guys not wantin to pay up, hate for those on the fence lmfaooooo

2 Likes

I really really donā€™t like the direction KI is taking. Ridiculous unlocks for (some) skins, Ā£4 for a trio of recolours and Ā£8 for characters is insane. Theyā€™re worth half that at max.

1 Like

Funny thing is, I just saw someone post a story about Kilgore in IGNā€™s Podcast Unlocked Facebook group and no kidding, the second comment was from a dude that said ā€œHeā€™s a season 3 character, you just have to pay $10 to get him early.ā€

Wait, what now!? Like what kind of bad game of telephone did this guy have to play in order to have information that wrong? Iā€™m picturing thatā€™s how a portion of the FB group is lol.

Iā€™m picturing: ā€œYeah, Kilgoreā€™s available today. Heā€™s half Orchid and half Aganos, but you only get his legs today. Those, you pay $45 now, and then another $10 later when the rest of his body is complete. Thatā€™ll be in March when Season 5 drops.ā€

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah donā€™t waste your time with d-bags. Theyā€™re not worth the trouble or the mind.

LOLā€¦thats exactly what Im talking aboutā€¦couldnt have crossed a better example!

1 Like

I have to apologise for going off on one in the thread earlier, yeah it cost Ā£8 over here but I love kilgore and then the ultimates tipped me well over the edge lol.

The casual market at the end of the day will make or break the game. Iā€™ll never get to a tournament and a couple of the pros are pretty toxic to be honest. But Iā€™ll happily donate to the devs

1 Like

I just wish theyā€™d consider how much funding the much needed overhaul to the Training Mode would benefit their tourney scene, and their casual audience. Tourneyā€™s need prize pots, absolutely, and I am glad to support the KI offline scene, but I think theyā€™ve gone about this pricing/funding model all wrong w/ Kilgore.

Just my 2 cents. Sorry if itā€™s redundant, didnā€™t read the whole thread.

Not supporting this. Iā€™ll wait for the cheap 3 pack.

And thanks for the Ultimates. Hopefully they are free. The next absurdly belated thing Iā€™d hope you attend next are character specific dojos.

Edit-- Also, we should be able to buy this with KI Gold, even if itā€™s the ridiculous $10 equivalent amount.

2 Likes

Is their going to be a character pack with all the characters? I want to know to decide when to make my purchase. Thanks in advance.

Yeah Im not understanding why ā€œThe Tournament sceneā€ is so important to the shelf life of the game? The people that I know outside of the forums and the 2 tournaments Ive been tooā€¦ they know nothing about tournaments and top players. NOTHINGā€¦ all they know is what they discuss at the local Game stop and wherever else video game players talk locallyā€¦ they could care less about supporting a tournament in Las Vegas or FLorida, or wherever whenever.

Why cant it be 50/50? A little bit for them and a little bit for the other 90%.

I consider myself part of the tournament sceneā€¦ although I cant go to everyone of them, Ive been to the last 2 in my vicinity and planned on KIT (doubtful) and def plan on KI world cup.
But Id rather the funds go to more in game content that EVERYONE CAN ENJOY.

tournaments are not important for an actual game from a business POV for the most part.

Most top selling games arenā€™t even pro level games with tournaments. they are rpgs, open world games or fps titles (those do have tournaments in some cases).

fighting games are a niche market now and dont sell anywhere close to the juggernauts in gaming (CoD, Diablo, StarCraft, Skyrim, GTA, etc), so maybe in this case, the tournament scene is considered like extra advertising. ie. if its fun, people may buy it

BUT, what brings in money are general audience, just like a movie. MK X doesnā€™t have tons of sales due to its pro league. it has it cause it has the content (and violence) the average gamer wants to play/see.

IMHO, thatā€™s why the seasonal updates seemed good. new, large batches of content each year to attract a portion of the existing base, and maybe 5% new players.

On top of that. iā€™ve wanted community funds for extra character packs, stage packs, classic stage packs, etc BUT not in place of the larger ā€œexpansionsā€ that (i would imagine) attract more people.

The # of pro players in a game + the audience they attract pales in comparison to the actual # of gamers out there and potential gamers out there.

I do like watching KI; i think its the most fun fighting game to watch due to itā€™s pacing and unique roster. so i bought Kilgore to help support the game BUT to be honest. I care more that, an assumption i have is if enough people buy it, we will get more content (either in a season format, or in large DLC packs over time - even more characters, more skins, more stages, etc). The tournament fund aspect, to me, is secondary over real content. Iā€™d rather MS/IG get money so they know we support their game.

Regards,

Sanjay

2 Likes

I will go and look for fun. I wondered why very few people post on the FB page.

Ha Ha. Now thatā€™s funny. If you post something like that, then I will post confirming all of it. :slight_smile: might as well go all out :imp:

1 Like