Kilgore/Shin Hisako/Eagle Themes Release Date!

Got all of them on iTunes, and I still can’t decide which one is better.

Kilgore’s to me, gives off an impression that if a third KI were to came out after classic KI 2, this would fit perfectly for Fulgore. And those guitar riffs in 2:15 to 2:38, irresistibly head banging hardcore.

I love it on how Shin Hisako’s got more of traditional Japanese roots into her theme. And her danger theme gives off chills as if everything is bleeding off insanity when you hear that woman sing.

Eagle’s theme, like Thunder’s, definitely gives off why Native Americans are badass in their own way, the authentic vocals are hardcore to listen, as if the theme is telling you to turn your survival instincts and just go out there and kick some ■■■.

I’ve been listening to Eagle’s theme almost nonstop. The best theme on KI to date! Always have it playing as my bgm for my fights.

Guys, I reeeeeaally like Shin Hisako’s theme

1 Like

Has anyone uploaded these to youtube yet? I don’t have iTunes or Amazon accounts. Also, is anyone willing to share the tracks?

Thought I ask. :slight_smile:

There are many edits of the themes on YouTube, most notably the ones by RKosmik. I don’t believe the official edit is actually on YouTube however. You can just get that on ITunes or Spotify.

This is the link to Eagle’s theme. You’ll find many other themes on his channel.

3 Likes

I appreciate that, but I already have the edits. I just like the official edits because I just want to complete the soundtracks and also because I loop the official tracks for Super Smash Bros. Brawl mods. Also, I also mentioned I don’t have an iTunes account. I can always open a Spotify account, but I need the actual sound files to make the loops.