Kilgore comes in 36 hours. How do we get him?

Don’t think so but that would be pretty cool. They’ll have to remodel the character select though.

My guess is that they will announce a 3 character pack for around $15 with the characters costing more than $5 individually as the info suggests. Hopefully with a percentage of the money going to a community tourney fund. It seems around the right time for that with the ki cup coming up.

2 Likes

I to am hoping for a way to buy all 3 instead of one per release.

4 Likes

There’s an IG stream tomorrow at noon eastern. They’re not saying what yet, but say it’s something fun. Can’t imagine it’s not Kilgore related, that being like the exact time the character launches and all.

Probably Kilgore fixes, Owl guardian, SL update info, and possible next character date “I do doubt the last part”

All I can think about is: I wanna play Kilgore nao!

The shadow version of me is willing to bet he will be free for DE buyers…

I expect that he will be availble as a purchase. Because all of S3’s content is done.

Maybe once S4 is officially announced these three new characters willake up the start of the new roster.

maybe

If he costs money it is funny that the DEFINITIVE Edition is not at all. Though that happens a lot in gaming it seems.

Season3 is already done. So…I doubt this is apart of season3?.. : /

Besides you spent 60 bucks and got everything in one swoop that I (albeit happily) spent 40 bucks on each season to get what I wanted :> Purchasing Kilgore is an idea I’m honestly not complaining about.

More interesting question: will the devs post anything the day he’s released. By that I mean news. I’m a little hungry for some right now.

The wording in the DE needed to be updated the day it hit PC, claiming it has all the characters, stages and SKINS released to date. Despite not having the UltimateSource skins, so right off the bat that statement was a lie. Now with more characters people are going to get mad when they find out it doesnt’ actually have everything.

Though they did it in Season 2 also with the complete collection so this is no surprise. I’m sure when season 4 hits they’ll do an ultimate edition with everything up until that point that will soon be outdated.

Blazblue and Guilty Gear says “Hi” with their $8 characters. It’s a nightmare.

1 Like

Ultimate source gave exclusive colors, not exclusive skins.

:\

The terms are interchangeable.
Unnecessary nitpick man.

They will probably unlock Kigore after tomorrow’s stream. They won’t do it until the end, because they don’t want a bunch of people to leave the stream to play him online.

Is everyone ready for 2 weeks of non stop Kilgore matches. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are they even going to stream him?

If they do, I hope they tell us some other goodies as well like more news and stuff

Didn’t know about this - good to know. I’ll definitely tune in!

Sounds awesome any chance you can screen cap a post? sounds like someting awesome I can tune in to.