KI Seaons 3.5? How do you see things progressing?

Although you are right, Kilgore couldn’t be controlled at all. You could play against cpu both on training or exibition, but never record something, since the record function was disabled, and he couldn’t be selected as P1 character.

I don’t know if it’s enabled now for those who don’t own Kilgore, but it would be nice for future characters to be used in training without conditions.

I don’t believe that anyone could NOT buy a character if he can play it on training, but also gives everyone a chance to try these new characters, and If you like them, buy them

1 Like

I see. I wonder if it has changed since he’s now officially released. I haven’t bought him yet, as I am in the process of moving, but I’ll ask around.

EDIT: It appears he is able to be selected as a human though, which assists the user, should they have a friend with another controller or their own. Option is there.

So better put, you’re at a level playing field at the computer’s control. I should see if he was also selectable in Combo Breaker Training mode.

Thank you for enlightening me on this.

Edit 2: My friend SolxTruth informed me that Kilgore can has the record option enabled and accessible in Combo Breaker Training mode @Dayv0

1 Like

I think he was saying that those games you suggested weren’t worth playing. Unless you were responding to his sarcasm with your own sarcasm, in which case that’s a sarcasm double reverse switchbackaroo.

Did you just hop on here to troll? Seems like every post I’ve seen from you today has been negative.

MS doesn’t need our financial support, but KI could probably use it, as it’s not a triple A title with a triple A budget and those tend to need all the support they can get, especially in a relatively niche genre that can have rather discerning fans.

Right but Iron Galaxy develops the game. Xbox doesn’t have all of MS money and Iron Galaxy doesn’t have all the money

As long IG can afford it and people support the game, then I see no issue in them keep working on it and add to the game.

However, I would personally prefer to see a sequal.

I would be on board with this provided we get at least 1 ultimate for each character for free. :slight_smile:

Not sure if you’re aware but the community has been BEGGING for more content, they have polled us and we told them we wanted extra paid content.

That’s what I was getting at… each person gets one free default Ult. then for those who wanna spend some on cosmetics… get different ones. This way you cant get the community claiming your putting features behind pay walls and all that upset

Ive been playing this game since TJ came out and ive never been an active forum member, but god now i realize that ppl outside this community were right, here is full of fanatics and fanboys that cant stand to see a critic to their beloved game. How is a complain about their business model “trolling”? You like throwing money at your screen whenever they wanna charge you to use a palet swap? thats good, I believe that is a very crappy move and i have all the rights to state it

When it comes to Kilgore im gonna wait until there is a price drop for him. But other than that looking forward to the Ultimates.

Well, believe it or not, we’re all critics here. We all have questions, complaints, requests, etc. You’d know that if you’d been here longer, but you haven’t, which is no problem, of course.

You can choose to label everyone here as fanboys based on your limited interaction with us (along with the word of people outside of the community), but just know that I wasn’t intending to accuse you of trolling. I was just asking, because you were coming in with nothing but negativity.

Putting yourself in someone else’s shoes, when seeing someone come into a site and saying nothing but negative stuff, is it really that surprising that at least one person might wonder whether or not you actually enjoy that which you’re critiquing or if you’re just here to anger people?

As for you having the right to your opinion, no one ever said you didn’t, but in this “that’s just how I feel” world where no one seems to want to be challenged on the opinions that they have every right to, I’d just point out the fact that you’re on a community board where conversation is kinda the point. Just as you have every right to say what you feel within the rules of the site, so too do others have the right to agree or disagree with you or even wonder at your motivations.

No harm intended. Hope you’ll give the place a chance before lumping a bunch of people you don’t even know in to some imaginary flock of mindless drones, but if that’s what you think, well, that’s your call, I guess. FWIW, I’ve been around since the Double Helix board first opened for KI and many of those people are still around here plus many other, newer people and I think that there are a lot of good people here. Not sheep, but smart people with good points and discerning taste. Just my opinion though.

2 Likes

@DanielBetse
I agree people use the word trolling pretty loosely around here.

But I wouldn’t call all of us fan boys either.

Personally I don’t always approve of the f2p model which less face it. Is what this game used since season 1. They were up front about it.

Now since i partially think this community fund was to test the communities reaction on how they should price chars if they were to drop the season model and go with the do a last round route for fighting games.

And as weve seen. It’s split the community. I fully think and hope the next two characters will be cheaper.

But over all I am sorry to hear you now feel this is a fan boy page that won’t listen to criticism. Cause there are people like me who will listen as well here. We just don’t jump in to every thread to discuss always like some of the people that push you down.

And let’s face it. Any video game forum you go on you’ll always have a whole load of people who will follow I’m always right your always wrong mentality.

Sadly that’s the way it is.

I just asked, I wasn’t trying to accuse. In retrospect, I probably shouldn’t have thrown the word out at all. That was my mistake.

I’m not sure if that was directed at me, but I certainly wasn’t trying to come off that way. I wasn’t even trying to insinuate that he was wrong and I was right about anything.

None of my post was singling any one person out. It was just a blanket statement overall. I personally was just trying to keep a potential forum member who is new to not shy away from the forum and community and to explain somethings.

-edit-

Sorry if the previous post seemed like I was singling you out that was not the intent.

1 Like

There’s little need to bring the whole “fanboy” argument in this or try to belittle others who voice their responses. It’s not needed here.

It’s fine to voice your arguments in a constructive manner, so let’s change the tunes around this thread and stay onto topic.

1 Like