KI PC Footage?

Same. Would be great if we have a Beta, or at least, a demo for KI on PC before its launch in March, to see the graphical options and stuff.

Just curious but could this PC run Ki or is it horrible? Just guesses anyone. I might buy this.http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0146DD02G?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

It will certainly run KI, but with noticeable FPS issues (which is terrible for FG). GPU here is pretty bad. It is significantly worse than my GTX 670, which is, like, almost 4 y/o at this point (but still serves me well). Maybe KI will have a lot of graphics options and you could lower them enough to maintain 60, but itā€™s not guaranteed.

Do have any suggestions for a gaming laptop then? Under $800 is what I have. Shipping plus taxes can be added to the $800

They already said they want to force the 90 fps per second.

Sorry, Iā€™m not a massive expert when it comes to hardware. But you might want to check out this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/suggestalaptop
There are same useful links in the sidebar.
It is undeniably cheaper to get better performance with desktops over laptops, just saying.

Will KI have mod support? If it does,I will insert some of my own music for some stages. The Pc and Xbox One version looks the same though. Just slightly different lighting.

While we donā€™t know the System Requirements just yet I can make a fair stab at a guess. For a laptop to play KI well you wonā€™t be spending anyhting less than 1,000 most likely but a Desktop you could probably get a rig to play KI for around 800.

And weā€™re still waiting for confirmation on mod support so no one knows officialy right now but Iā€™m seriously hoping their is cause Iā€™d love to add some super high quality texture mods or accesory replacements.

Good thing I bought me a nice r9 380 OC for Fallout 4. Canā€™t wait to play KI at super ultra max settings :slight_smile:

Now, what if this is just an upcoming patch, that fixes lighting?

Thatā€™d be awesome too! Only reason I assumed it would be PC is because they already bumped the game from 720p to 900p so I kind of assumed that KI on Xbox was as good as it was going to ever get with the limitations of the X1. But anything that makes KI look better getā€™s me super excited.

OP. lol this is Instinct shining on both Jago and Fulgore. Looks like the same as X1 version for me.
but itā€™s hard to tell of the video screenshots.

Look at games like halo 5 and upcoming quantum break. You think KI has benchmarked? Double Helix made the game in about years time wayyy back when. Plenty can be improved on visually with KI, just wait and see.

We praise you, Adam.

OK, guys.
This is my pc specs at this time.

Mainboard: Asus Z97-a
CPU: Intel core I7 4790k
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250gb
Storage: WD blue 2gb
GPU: EVGA 980 sc
Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i GTX
Ram: Corsair vengance DDR3 1600mhz
Power: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 80+ GOLD
Case: Cooler Master Trooper (Rev. 2) BLACK

I think this bad boy will be good for KI when it comes in march. I Just wanrt to know what is the pc requirements for this game, and also if we will get ultimates on all characters.

PC requirements are unknown at this moment.

I have a i7-4700 in my laptop with a Nvidia 860m GPU. If itā€™s optimized well, Iā€™ll run it with no problems. That 860m is OK but, I really want a desktop.

1 Like

At what resolution can you rum the dolphin emulator?

I donā€™t even know what that is. Is that a good standard of measurement right now?

Well, buddy. The dolphin emulator is for wii and gamecube. I can run mine in native resolution 7 (4480X3696) one more over 4K resolution. can you test out your gpu?

Iā€™m not at home, but it can support Tomb Raider (2013) at full settings at 1920x1080 with 60fps stable. As itā€™s a laptop though, the monitor is locked at 60 and Native 1920x1080.