KI Lore: Battle of Eyedol & Gargos

I see a lot of people theorizing like Gargos and Eyedol would fight mano-a-mano, ala some shounen anime, but lets be real here… as God-like as Gagros is (Yes he is super fucking powerful!) Everything in the Lore suggests he has no problem CHEATING

• He possesses people for ■■■■■ and giggles
  • He screws with his opponents by tricking them (ie pretending to be the Tiger Spirit)
  • He steals power from others to add to his own.
  • He has absolutely no problem calling in minions to fight for/with him in a “one on one fight

Gargos is SUPER powerful, but he’s not stupid. Eyedol is not stupid either but with the way he acted in the character trailer he probably tried to take on Gagros mano-a-mano, and Gargos was like “seriously bro? Jump him boys!” And fought him with some serious backup. Dude can literally create minions out of thin air and teleport them too!

Him and Eyedol were probably going at it, and than he was like “F this spit!” Called in some goons, and then tore Eyedol’s head and chest a new one when he had his back to him.

Dude is Dr. Doom with prep. Same as ARIA but with centuries and centuries of time and experience.

5 Likes

i have to say it is a pity eyedol doesnt have his own “omen”. shadow lords are such a cool concept i wish there was more of them whether they are one species or a collection of uber powerful beings with abilities rivaling each other. like eyedol would have a one eyed shuma gorath tentacle looking dude for his herald. or maybe something more physically imposing like a headless knight trope mixed with black knight trope

1 Like

If they ever decided to give Eyedol a herald I’d actually think an elemental would fit more, what with him controlling lightning and fire, and having somewhat of a primal shamanistic design (mace-wand is the fashionable new accessory everyone must own!)

As always, my own opinion. If he never gets a herald I’m cool with that as well. What he REALLY needs though is a butler named Jenkins…

EYEDOL
"Oh noes! Gargy just hacked my skull in half! JENKINS!!! Throw some hot tea in is face!"

Thank you bru. You lay-ithed, the smack down-ith. Lol!

1 Like

Lol. Thanks.

Gargos is pure evil and a massive D-Bag (that’s why I WUV him). He will do anything to beat someone’s @$$ because he has absolutely ZERO respect for them.

Could he beat Eyedol fair and square? … maybe? But why would he?

1 Like