Ki lore additions

If we got a finale grand finale season 4, what things in the KI lore would you like to see show up?
Playable characters:
eagle - thunders brother showing up.
dojo trainer - come to life possibly the original trainer of Jago.
Mullaska - I just want him so bad he looks sweet
Stages:
Mira to get a vampire coven stage to see what her lair looks like and her coven of vampires.
eyedol stage -could get his tower where he ruled as a human. It could now be in rubble.
Dojo trainer stage - I’m dying to see the stage from KI come back of a wooden bridge moving in the wind.
Game modes:
Story - see the first official KI tournament in all its glory.
Arcade ladder - Have it bring tons of arcade ladders like KI 1, KI 2, retro ladder etc.
Survival mode - I want survival mode to have three settings. Normal, retro and custom (random color and outfit).

3 Likes

That already happened in S1

Imo if they introduced mira in this KI then they would probably introuce eagle too. My guess is season 4 will be the last iteration for this KI. Also who the heck is mullaska ?

They never did actually show the first killer instinct tournament because eagle was the winner of that tournament. It starts off with the second one.

Mullaska was a concept art for a character got ki3 think Blanca from sf but a snail.

1 Like

No chance the creator of this character would happen to be you, right? Or a close friend? :wink:

1 Like

I forget his name. I think Kevin Baylis? lol it was the guy who did the retros for season two.