KI is Ultra-Broken (Xbox One) šŸ“‰

Hey everyone. We are aware of the issues regarding Shin Hisako (or Kilgore) being greyed out, the holiday accessories banner in the store, VIP Double XP missing and daily rewards being stuck. We have been working on confirming a work around with players in the background to be sure it works, so please forgive the delay in posting here.

So far this has only been for players using the Insider Preview builds. We have found if you choose the Delta build, the above issues I listed go away. This may also be part of the ranked/match making issues described here.

If you try changing to Delta, there will be an OS update either right away, or at some point later, until it completes you will not see the change/fix. If you check Xbox settings, System Info, you are on the right one if the OS version lists RS3ā€¦1802ā€¦ in the description.

Itā€™s totally up to you guys to give this a try (I did it myself for the record as I also had this issue). Please let us know if this fixed you- especially the ranked/match making stuff as that is additional info that will help us!

Please DM me if you are not part of Insider Preview builds and still seeing the Holiday Banners, Shin Hisako etc. issues.

-James

3 Likes

@TotalJimkata is an absolute champ, and moving myself from the Xbox One Beta to the Delta preview build instantly fixed Killer Instinct for me. :skull::+1:t2:

If you are in the Xbox Preview and youā€™re having trouble, I implore you to try the fix above, and if you arenā€™t in the Preview Program and youā€™re having problems with KI, do yourself a HUGE favor and reach out to @TotalJimkata.

Fight on,

-Zenek

3 Likes

Fantastic! Thanks for saving the day TotalJimkata! Switched to delta and im back in the ranks with zero issues. Huge thanks for the quick fix. You guys rock!

3 Likes

Well itā€™s a workaround, not a fix. But weā€™re still digging into things on our end. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, fixed my issues to find games as well, good job team!

1 Like

Hi everyone. Hearing reports from Preview/Insiders that these issues have been fixed (on Beta or greater).
I just confirmed that my box that was basically an alpha (takehome 0) is working again correctly.
If you had issues and did not roll back (to Delta), please let us know if you are fixed as follows:

• Store and Collection should not show Holiday Accessories
  • Shin Hisako, Kilgore and Eagle are all selectable (if you own them)
  • Your VIP DoubleXP is back (if you have ultra season 3, or KI DE)
  • Your daily rewards are working again

Last but not least- this is my new GT (formely Total Jimkata ) if you need help, DM me.

Can confirm as a beta preview member that all the issues are fixed. No need to switch to lower rings anymore

Heard a report that today there might be issues- can anyone here that confirmed things were working recheck and let us know if there are any issues?

1 Like

@THUNDERCHILD19 This thread might be relevant to the issues youā€™ve been having.

Shin Hisako is greyed again. My double XP for lifetime dissapear and my daily prizes are stucked again. I am a Delta Insider and i need some help. :frowning:
My Gamertag is EternalChild004 and i play on Xbox One the KI Supreme Edition.

Edit: I left the Insider Program and reset all my Xbox settings and nothing has changed.

1 Like

I have the same problem. please help

Hi @TotalJimKata , IĀ“m no part of the Insider Program, but I still have the same issue after two weeks. I restore the console (Xbox One) but nothing, so, what can I do to fixed it?. Im new in the forumā€¦ @KRAKENJIMMY

Havinā€™ the same problem here! Iā€™m a Insider but ainā€™t using any insider version of the dashboard just joined to test Sea of Thieves! But Shin Hisako isnā€™t avaiable, lost my 2xp, and the store just show Christmas content! Any news about this problem?

Iā€™m having all of these issues. Changing preview made worse. I own ultra of all 3 seasons

Just got rid of preview program and updated, still busted

This game has been broken for me since last Friday, Shin Hisako, daily loot, etc. I am not in the Insiderā€™s program. I have been playing for 2 years daily a d this is as messed up as itā€™s been.

Im still have the same problem, just uninstall and install Mortal Kombat :man_shrugging:

New update is out that fixes all the problems. Can confirm everything is fixed on my version. I had shin hisako greyed out, dailies all fudged and double xp were goneā€¦ now they are all back and working just fine. Whats funny is during this mess, when i played offline, shin hisako was back but eagle was greyed out instead. super weird.