KI Fanfiction

I’m really glad for ya!

1 Like

Okay, I was so invigorated by yesterday’s positive review that I decided to post Chapter Five. Should warn you though: the beginning starts out scary evil grin

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12059812/6/Killer-Instinct-Carrie-Unleashed

@adymunrox @CriticalSix4677 @TheNinjaOstrich @MandrillManiac @KIFANATIC8488

4 Likes

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

I just stumbled upon this story on FFN last night, just fairly recently posted…

Warning: It’s rated M

2 Likes

Fun story. Ever hear of decubitus ulcers (pressure sores)? Surprised orchid didn’t have one after all that.

1 Like

I just saw that while on FFN and I didn’t need to read it to know what it was about. If I had, I would’ve been like :confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

1 Like

That story is the weirdest KI Story I’ve ever read :confounded:

3 Likes

Time to cleanse those eyes out LOL

That was the fastest flag I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

I guess they’re trying to keep things clean

1 Like

Clean? Gimme a break…

shrugs Eh, it was just a thought

1 Like

It matters not. Just one more thing to look out for I suppose.

1 Like

First my reactions to that particular KI fanfic:

Quite a funny and amusing as well as even sexy KI fanfic there I wanna say :wink: :laughing: :astonished: :flushed: :open_mouth:

Also it looks like Orchid got OWNED big-time AND real good by Kim Wu :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :joy:

Update on the story (spoiler alert): Jago starts to confess to Carrie about his connection with Omen. What do you guys think her reaction is going to be?

Probably a mixture of shock and bewilderment as well as perplexion and confoundment?

Never written any fan fiction before, but seeing this thread has given me an idea. I kind of wanted to gauge interest in the thought to see if I should devote some time to it.

So I don’t play her but when I saw the Sadira retro accessories for her that gave her the “Rosie the Riveter” vibe, I immediately had this thought. It seemed like that costume was a post-Ultratech Sadira skin. Long after her betrayal by ARIA and the Gargos invasion, this was Sadira attempting to live a normal life away from assassination and conflict, perhaps seeking a purpose and goal in life that wasn’t shaped by the bloodlust she felt as an adolescent, an older, wiser, calmer Sadira. But even leaving her old life and going for something simpler, the lust is still there. An unwelcome, but familiar and familial, craving to dance and rend and raze others to the ground. So the fan fiction would revolve around this, a story about Sadira finding her way in the world away from the typical, Killer Instinct mythos and hubbub. It would play out as kind of a cross between the TV series “Dexter”, a modern day monster seeking normalcy with their existence, and the 80’s comic run of Green Arrow, a character in a fantastic universe being portrayed as just a character with their journey standing on its own.

So, is this something that would interest you guys?

1 Like

You can give it a try. I’m sure it’ll be good

Sure, why not so be my guest too :slight_smile: :wink: