KI Epics Season 4 ends with Episode 30 "Shadows of the Fallen" ft. UA BASS!

What’s up fellow killers! STREET NS here with an update for KI EPICS S4! I’ve been working on a bunch of different things KI related after taking some time off, moving, going to see family and getting some stuff together, but I wanted to let the forums know KI EPICS S4 is in full production!
I’ve put some teasers on the ultimate fan page, but wanted to make an official thread here!
Stayed tuned for a FULL Season 4 release schedule and some more special announcements regarding KI EPICS!
Here are some teaser images to build the hype! This season is going to take out all the stops and is full of new matchups and soundtracks!
Also check the Community Comeback thread if you have an epic ranked comeback to submit for KICC TOP 10 Vol.4!
Without further ado, TEASERS.

9 Likes

Nice

1 Like

Awesome

1 Like

Thought I would add some more teaser images for you guys for this week!

5 Likes

What’s up guys! KI Epics Season 4 will be kicking off NEXT Friday, 9/15 with Episode 1, “First Prey”!

EPISODE 2 will drop 9/22

EPISODE 3 will drop 9/29

Stay tuned for more episodes as their release dates arrive! Also be on the lookout for more KI Epics TE! So here it is… Here is the official trailer for KI EPICS S4!

2 Likes

EPISODE 1 IS HERE!

Stay tuned NEXT WEEK for Episode 2: “Dagger of Shadows” feat. @KindaBusted

2 Likes

Nice episode! Hope to see my boy @KindaBusted kick some serious butt!

1 Like

Let’s just say this, he will be featured more than once this season!

1 Like

Nice, I hope to see Riptor in a future episode.

1 Like

Check out the NEW episode below! ft. @KindaBusted

3 Likes

Check out the NEW episode now! Ft. @STVeronezi

3 Likes

Another Friday means another Episode of KI EPICS Season 4! Check it out now! Ft. EVEJ16

2 Likes

Anther new episode is here! Kim finds herself in even more trouble this week! Ft. OzitoHermoso

2 Likes

KAN-RA is back from the dead! My Season 2 main tries to shake off the rust in an action-packed, epic battle that knocks the lights out of Aria’s stage! Don’t miss it!

2 Likes

EPISODE 7 IS HERE! General RAAM returns to wreak havoc in the winter world of KI. ENJOY!

3 Likes

Check out the newest episode below!

2 Likes

Don’t miss the newest episode out now!

3 Likes

What’s up guys! KI EPICS Season 4 hits it’s 10th episode with “ICE BREAKER”! A remake of Season 3 Ice Breaker featuring Tusk, this time Raam takes on one of his toughest matchups against a LVL 50 Glacius, played by IVamp oD. Enjoy!!!

3 Likes

Please how do I join the tournaments ?

1 Like

Sup man! These are actually my RANKED battles that I edit and showcase for you guys. There are Online tournaments every once and awhile, just check the KI ULTIMATE FAN PAGE on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/killerinstinct2013/

1 Like