KI crashing

Little tired of KI crashing and getting handed a loss.

Yup. Happens quite a bit. Only in ranked though :\

someone told me just to ignore it, it’s a bug thats happening right now apparently and even if you get “jailed” ignore it.

I uninstalled KI and will keep it uninstalled until the issue is fixed. No fun playing Ranked when KI freezes, crashes, and reboots.

It is what it is. I’ll gladly put her back on the machine once Ranked is working once more oh and… Nerf Rash. :slight_smile:

You are really going to stop playing? But you just figured out that Sadira has Ragged Auto Doubles!

I am going to stop playing for now. I just don’t find it fun when ever other match I play crashes. If I’m not freezing up and then getting the “You disconnected…” the other person is. You also add the Gargos glitches in Ranked and people abusing those to boost their Rank, it’s a bit of a mess.

Granted, once they fix the crashing bug and obvisouly fix Gargos, I’ll reinstall it. I needed the space to play a few other games on my Xbox One. I’ll be back for sure. I just want things to work before I do.

same thing happens to me

Not only did I crash out of ranked, it reset my Killer to a Qualifier. Time to start grinding back up.

Seems like this only affects ranked matches, so I would stick with exhibition if you want to play.

I had that happen to me once when I was 3/4 of the way up the Gold ladder right after the reset.
A lot of good it did trying to do that, I just ended up requalifying Gold.
Funny thing was the next time I played my progress came back and I was back at 3/4 of the way up the Gold ladder. So it saved me a bit of trouble.

Here here, me too!

Getting this a LOT. Seems to only be happening just as a ranked match is found (the screen sometimes flashes up with “missing text” around this point). Only happening since last update. Really messing up ranked for me.