Jeff Steitzer (Halo Announcer) as Bonus Announcer?

I mostly said this for a joke in the Arbiter discussion thread, but…why not give it a shot?

Since we have Arbiter coming, I think it’d be really cool to have Jeff Steitzer feature as an extra announcer in the same way ARIA as an announcer was added.

For those unfamiliar with how he sounds, here’s a bit of a teaser:

This is really just assuming that A). he’s easy to get to and B). there isn’t another season after this, but if it’s doable I think it’d be really cool, what with Arbiter coming to KI and all.

Just a thought… :smiley:

7 Likes

I am on board with this, great idea, I wish Rash could get an announcer as well though. I always loved the Halo announcer.

YES PLEASE YES DO THIS YES OMGOSH YES YOU HAVE TO YES I WOULD LOVE IG FOREVER THIS MUST HAPPEN!
#YES
#PLEASE
#I WOULD PAY FOR THIS AS DLC
#I WOULD PAY SO F’ING HARD I NEED IT
(dEEP bREATHING)

1 Like

I’d be down. Always liked the announcer toasts in Halo and other arena shooters (its part of what drew me to Killer Instinct) so having one of the most recognizable announcers in many gamer’s more modern memory would be a nice touch.

Additional, less plausible and more silly idea: Maybe an option for the Battletoads pause theme during a game pause? :stuck_out_tongue:

Am interested in seeing how the Arbitor’s voice will be handled. Will they actually get his voice actor?

I don’t think it’s impossible to get Keith. I’m sure 343/Microsoft would be glad to help them out with that.

kinda lol’d at road trip…im 1000% all in for it

For nostalgia the anouncers should say Chief Thunder to go with his redesign I know he gave it up.

No more guest characters.
#nomoreguestcharacters

Announcers need to be cannon too?