Jah Deen (Jabbar) - M00NLightNinja & Rizza D. Marco creation

Jah Deen, genius.
My latest creation is the warrior prohibited, segregated within a magic lamp for thousands of years this ancient sorcerer broke the chains that held him prisoner, with a spell has taken control of the lamp that now brings with it. Ja Deen wish to participate in Killer Instinct for revenge Kan Ra, he was in fact, after a battle to lock him in the treasure room of Babylon, Ja Deen had no evil inclinations, however, was an obstacle to the plan kan Ra, was the sorcerer favorite of the king and used a mix of magic and a special technique with a sickle to defend it from enemies during wars and attacks more dangerous to the kingdom. Following Kan Ra was punished and exiled by the king, but no one had ever Ja Deen news, because no one could ever imagine his terrible fate.

5 Likes

Very nice. Not bad too :grin:

3 Likes

3 Likes

the lamp is on the ground, green smoke comes out and he takes shape. then he takes the lamp and puts it on the belt…

1 Like

I like the ending.

1 Like

… Can you sweep him?

woow very cool. i like it …

1 Like

It means perform a Down + HK attack to get a hard knock down on your opponent.

2 Likes

Jah Deen can cause hard knockdowns in distance, the lower part of his body stretches much.

1 Like

Jins and Genies are usually bound to people… I could easily see a Blaze Blue type of character with this.

1 Like

#BUT CAN HE BE GRABBED?

lol :laughing:

3 Likes

LOL is this a new KI meme? Ever since aganos, ive seen people say this everywhere. I love it. will steal it.

1 Like

That’s absolutely awesome. I’d be stoked for a genie character if they have the sense of dark, ironic humor that typically comes with them.

1 Like