Jacob And Orchid’s/Jago Grandmother

This would be my first topic on this forum. I’ve been reading a lot of Orchids backstory on how she came about. I have a theory on her father. Her story says that he died in the military and his remains weren’t recovered. I believe that Aria found him and experimented on him. But I think her grandmother is alive. It’ll be cool to see Jacob and her grandmother in the game or play a role in it somehow. Maybe a playable character…this is all a theory. What are your thoughts on this?

Too vague to really matter or be pertinent as a fully-fleshed out character concept, IMO. I say let the mystery live on!

1 Like

I just thought it would be cool to meet the guy who brought Jago and Orchid into the world…especially the mother.but it just my opinion also, been cool to learn about they grandmother knowing that she had the same firecat power like her granddaughter

Yeah, it was a good story. :wink:

1 Like

Jago’s grandmother still alive? Unless it’s by a machine then she died of old age. But it does have some link (possibly) with ARIA. Since jago’s grandmother was involved with the ARIES 9 project (the project that gave ARIA life.) I had a theory that ryat’s wife was indeed jago’s grandmother. Since it’s never mentioned WHO she really is and that she was dying of a disease. That and jago’s nor orchid’s last name (that I know of) was never revealed.

A woman involved in the ARIES project just for a mere test subject? Sounds a little TOO small of a task. Or maybe it really and jago’s grandma was a luck of the draw thing maybe.

1 Like

Great Theory

I don’t have many dossiers so going off what I have.

1 Like