Is Kan Ra Authentic?

As say, Cheif Thunder? I was impressed with the background work put into thunder and wonder if the same could be done for RA?

The “Chief” moniker was dropped already. It’s just Thunder

And it depends.

How does this answer my question.

I mean that depends on what you mean by authentic.

He has a full background and dossiers

1 Like

I usually know my history well, but i dont recall any “Babylonian” times. His stuff came from somewhere, either from the amazing art teams imagination or from research. That’s a question for the team to answer. ×developers

If I remember right, Babylon was one of the cities in the ancient Mesopotamian civilization along the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers in the Fertile Crescent, one of if not the earliest civilization. Mesopotamia laid the blueprint for a lot of cultures that followed, and seemed to heavily influence Egyptian architecture and culture (which could explain why Kan-Ra may outwardly have an Egyptian Mummy bone to him). They also built ziggurats, which are the coolest ■■■■■■■ thing.

I know I’ve used various data bases for uni work that could be helpful but I can’t remember any off the top of my head.

I do know that a few of his lines are in authentic the Accadian language, so they definitely did their homework. If I’m remembering correctly that is.

Edit: Found a database!
http://www.etana.org/home

Almost forgot about Sargon and lamias and all the other cool stuff. Search some keywords and get to checking things out!

2 Likes

Siick! @Fwufikins Good work!

1 Like