Instead of another Shadow character, how about

Broccoli Aganos…

That could mean new customizations or a 3rd character option like classic. Or it could mean a straight up new character in a similar manner to Shadow Jago with a humorous design. Or if people would prefer, we get a new Aganos made up of all plant life rather than stone and base his moves on that, with broccoli as one of his Jokey customization options.

Make Broccoli happen.

5 Likes

Broccoli man can finally come to life. I love it.

4 Likes

Seems a bit inside-jokey to me. If they wanted to do a goofy bonus accessory for Aganos where he has broccoli heads on his shoulders and a broccoli stalk for a leg, that’d be cool. Maybe even have the announcer announce him as “Broccoli Man” but again, more as a bonus “pewps n giggles” type of dealy.

I think Mira as a shadow character would be pretty awesome, though she’d need new hair, maybe a mask of some sort and a new move set.

1 Like

I like the In-jokey thing. It would be something for the community, which honestly, makes up the people who would actually get involved with a funding event.

Besides, who says “Shadow” or “Evil” has to be the twist on a fighting game character? I say get more creative. Maybe Aganos tracks down the drained remains of one of his older Golem pals and gives it a boost. Then we can have an Aganos that builds its body out of something else. Hence the idea of a Swamp/Forest Aganos with a Broccoli costume. That said, I’d be content with it being in a brocolli garden and making a brocolli body… just for giggles.

2 Likes

This thread: LOL XD :laughing: :joy: Now while we’re at it, how about Pokemon accessory sets too particularly a Regigigas accessory set for Aganos? :wink:

Zigzagoon Sabrewulf color.
Mega Charizard X color for Riptor.

If we get an alligator character, give him a Krookadile color.

1 Like

Uhhh… Not sure what Pokemon has to do with Broccoli.

Feel free. I don’t mind.

2 Likes

By all means, do