Injustice 3 Wishlist

You mean the Default Throw ?

Yeah but what about the command throws… you know… they do more damage… give better knockdowns/Resets

ummm… i guess i don’t play with characters that use them.

I am a bit of a button masher if i’m to be honest.

1 Like

Its not Button Mashing… its like plinking or double tapping . You’re just doing what you gotta do to ensure your moves come out… like a true Execution Master. :wink:

Ofcourse like I said earlier… a more consistent input buffer would help alleviate some of the frustration of mistimed inputs…

I dropped Injustice 1 & MKX before I even learned how to play them just because timing the inputs takes entirely way too long to get used to… sometimes the input buffer seems to work fine but when Its time for juggles and Fireball Cancels and Run Cancels it seems to be turned off entirely… its Inconsistent and it keeps throwing me off when I’m trying to learn The Game. I just want it fixed so I can play…

He looks like Cole MacGrath cosplaying as Frank West.

Why would they do that to Nightwing!

1 Like

I have absolutely no idea…

I want to hate this version of Grayson. What they did to him… I hate that they did this. I like bad boy characters, so had this been someone else NOT Grayson, then I would’ve liked him. But because they took Grayson and turned him into this guy… I hate it so much.

It’s like DC doesn’t like Grayson. They always try to change him into something else than this awesome and cool sweetheart with a heart of gold… In Injustice they killed him off, then they tried and make him an anti-superhero fascist, and now this…

I don’t get it.

So they’ve done this before the new DC Titans show? Seems like a wasted effort in a world where Jason Todd exists.

But technically speaking I was referring to the fact they had an Arrow skin for Injustice 1 to promote that TV show, and the cross-promotion of Black Lightning’s show in Injustice 2’s multiverse (though they didn’t make a show-themed costume for that one). They might try to push stuff for the Titans show in Injustice 3 in a similar fashion, and considering how off-putting that version of Robin is (especially with his Batman remark, you know the one) I actually feel somewhat bitter about it overall.

Okay. I’m sick of people complaining about a show that they haven’t seen yet. But i’m Especially tired of that line being brought up. So let me walk you through why it doesn’t bother me. It’s very short to. Won’t take much of your time.

Basically, Grayson left Batman, in many versions of the story, because they had a falling out. It was A huge fight that leads Grayson to not be able to live or work with Bruce anymore. And from a studio perspective, thats a more interesting story than them just parting on good terms because he wants to carv out his own path. There’s drama in conflict. Plus. Batman is basically Grayson’s dad. How many times have you gotten in fights with your parents and because you’re angry with them you tell them to ■■■■ off. You always get over it and remember you love them. But it happens. So that’s why that line doesn’t bother me.

Theres going to be an Injustice Show ? :open_mouth:

No, they’re talking about the new Teen Titans show, just called Titans.

1 Like

Wouldn’t that make them “Adult Titans” ?

Or how about Grown ■■■ Titans !!! :crazy_face:

They’re still Teen Titans. The show is just called Titans. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

LoL… must be a licensing Issue… either way… more Titans is always welcome.

The main problem I have is simple: History has proven that almost every attempt to make an edgy reboot of an existing IP has fallen flat on it’s face. I really don’t want Titans to get caught in that loop, but knowing DC in recent times it strongly feels it will get dragged into that vortex regardless. Either way they did confirm a Netflix release, so more people will have a chance to be proven wrong on this (or proven right, whichever).

As for Grayson having a falling out with Bruce’s decisions, I’ve known about this already, but this specific feels grossly exaggerated for the sake of being dark and edgy. It’s like how some people were turned off by Final Fight: Streetwise or the DmC Reboot because their favorite characters were radically designed and started swearing like sailors because “edge”.

You do not know how much I want to be proven wrong on the new Titans show, but history has proven I am never wrong about bad things like this. Hopefully I’m allowed to be right for once and this show ends up good.

Brenton Thwaites is a cutie and a sweetheart though, and a good actor, so I’m sure he’ll do a good job with what he has to work with. He’d make a good Grayson and hopefully shed the Robin look for a Nightwing one during the first season.

That would be totally fine by me. In fact, I’d agree and say that a Batman fighting game should be its own thing and Injustice should continue to have characters from all over the DC universe. Makes sense to me.

I don’t know if it’s a matter of getting characters out of their system though. I DO like the idea of splitting them up (ie Batman and his heroes and rogues gallery in one series and Injustice being everything else DC does), but for me… Batman and the Gotham world are really the only things I like in DC. I liked the Wonder Woman movie, but I’ve never been big on Superman, Green Arrow, The Flash, and most of the villains don’t really do it for me either.

Of course, I know there are a TON of DC fans out there that love those characters and many more in the DC universe, and I honestly think it might be a slight disservice to them to have a roster where so many characters come from Batman. I’m sure a lot of people are kind of sick of seeing the Joker, Harley, Catwoman and others and I’d probably feel the same way if I were them.

I think it all depends on how NRS wants to create these characters. I think a character like Deadshot, who’s all about guns, should have a moveset based around his guns. However, with some of the other characters, I think they could find some creative ways to make them unique. At least, I’d hope so.

Of course, with some of them, there might be some redundancy, which is why I’d be all in favor of them dipping in to the more obscure villains to help bring in some different styles and maybe bring along some characters that never got enough love in the past and give them a new coat of paint like Rocksteady did with Professor Pyg, Firefly and others.

I think I mentioned 30 some characters I’d pick, but I know there’s well over a hundred villains to choose from, and some of them look pretty awesome or have cool backstories.

Well, for me, I grew up on MK and I’ve loved every one of the mainline games since the first one, so a new MK would be pretty special to me. With their current cycle, it feels like forever between games, which is probably a good thing since the 3D era kind of oversaturated things a bit.

As far as a slasher/horror fighter, I know there’s a market out there for that and I know a lot of people would be happy with something along those lines. I personally wouldn’t want that, but that’s just me. I was never really in to those titles growing up and haven’t been a huge fan of the horror characters being in MK, so if the next project, which meant putting MK on the back burner for at least another two years, were a horror fighter, I’d be pretty bummed.

Like I said though, you’re not alone in wanting something like that. Not one bit. I think that would make a lot of people happy and I think it’d sell well too. Anything else you’d want NRS to be working on that might be special enough to make the “delay” worth it? Just curious.

If I were NRS (like, a physical embodiment of the company) I’d be tired of both MK and Injustice right now. I’d want a little more time before going back to both franchises. Really let them stew. I’d probably start with the Slasher Fighter. It needs to happen now before Disney buys too many studios and locks off too many ips. Then I’d work on an Injustice style Fighter using Cartoon Network chracters. Both projects would embody the spirit of MK and Injustice wile still giving them the chance to let those franchises brew a bit longer. Plus, if they do well then they also get to become long running franchises that bulk up the schedule a bit. I might also get started on an MKxKI game, but that would have to be an Iron Galaxy colaberation with a great many added variables, so it wouldn’t be a definite

Going into the even more rediculous and “never gonna happen” stuff, if they were working on a Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter or DC vs. Marvel game, then the delay would be super worth it.

I understand about Batman. But to me, it feels wrong to make a DC Fighter and then overload it with Batman. These other heroes have amazing histories and characters, but Batman is the only one who gets any spotlight. I don’t like that.

I could see that. Thing is though, they do get substantial breaks between games. I mean, they eat, drink, live and breathe Injustice while they’re working on that, so Mortal Kombat is essentially out of their minds for two plus years before they even think about going back to it (and vice versa).

Two years isn’t a particularly long time to create a game, but it’s certainly a long time for most people living their daily lives and it’s a long time for fans to go between games, especially when you count the additional two years to actually make the game and put it out. If MK11 drops in 2019, it will have been eight years since MK9 and four years since MKX.

Compare that to a lot of other AAA titles out there like COD and Assassins Creed that come out once a year or once every other year and the wait time for MK starts to seem a bit more substantial.

So let’s say NRS puts out a slasher fighter in 2019, then a Cartoon Network fighter in 2021. At that point, you’re looking at the next MK game coming out in 2023 at the earliest. That’s eight years, a whole console generation, where you’re flagship title, your biggest money maker is MIA.

I know it can be done, obviously. Lot’s of fighting games go a long period of time between entries. Hell, KI went 25 years and still returned triumphantly. But for MK? For the game NRS is most known for? I dunno. That just seems like an awful a lot of time for people to forget about your best selling product. Just seems kinda risky.

As for a Cartoon Network fighter, that’s not something I’d be overly interested in, but as with the slasher fighter, I think it’d have an audience and ya know, different strokes for different folks and all that. :slight_smile:

If NRS wasn’t working on MK11, I’d love to see a different MK game set in a different genre. Like a full-blown open world game, where you play through story missions, but you also get to do a ton of other stuff, travel to other realms, fight tons of different characters, gain new abilities, level up your stats, have new fighters join your party and you can swap them in and out and level them up and gain new abilities, etc.

I know what I’m saying sounds a lot like some cross between Shaolin Monks and Deceptions Konquest mode, but I’m actually thinking something more along the lines of GTA, only set in the MK’s Asian influenced world, with either Shaolin Monks style of gameplay or perhaps just more straight up MK fighting. So Konquest mode, but good, I guess?

I’d want a huge sprawling narrative with tons of different themes ranging from alliances and betrayals, to romance, mystery, mourning/sadness, and a lot of others as well. You could customize characters in terms of projectiles and projectile colors, move effects, clothes, hair styles, facial hair, run in to all the different races and add them to your party, maybe even fight wars by the end with several characters fighting at once and you switch between them.

Like I said, a Konquest mode, but something much larger, much deeper, with a better fast travel system, and tons more gameplay options and customization. I think something like that could be awesome. Even then though, I still kinda feel like I’d want there to be an actual fighting game in it. So I guess MK Deception, but 2D and some quality growth on MKX’s fighting system; no variations, tons of special moves per character, more customizable combos and far more fluid animations and better hitboxes.

I’d be all over that. :slight_smile:

I’d love to see that too. It’d be awesome if MS just said “we want everyone to enjoy it” and allowed it to be multiplatform since I’m sure WB would be dead set against making a game like that XB exclusive.

AGREED. I’d want each one to have at least 40 characters, maybe even more than 50, but either of those would be awesome!

That’s not how I’d personally look at it though. I wouldn’t want to cram tons of Batman in to a DC fighter, basically the way they’ve done with Injustice. I’d want a Batman fighter and a DC fighter. Separate. Two different franchises. Honestly, they could take everything Batman out of Injustice and I’d be fine with that and still buy it and still play it even if they had a separate Batman fighter. I’d probably just be more psyched for the Batman one myself, but I’d like both of them.

That’s probably what i’d want to see happen too. Like, get another studio (PlatinumGames maybe) to work on Shaolin Monks 2 or a full hack-n-slash/beat em up action game set in that world while the main team gets to work on other things. That way the MK fire keeps burning, but NRS doesn’t burn out.

I would have said that Capcom would be dead set against making SFV a playstation exclusive, but i’d be wrong. Let’s not forget that Microsoft was the cheif sponsor for MKX’s tournaments. And I can imagine this game as an exclusive would be a pretty good Xbox system seller.

You read my mind. I’d want MKvSF to actually fight a bit more like Injustice. Realistic art style and tone, with maybe a toned down but still present MK violence structure, but with the more flashy attacks of the SF characters not feeling out of place. I want realism, not anime inspired.

As for DC vs. Marvel. Again, the realistic art style. But the gameplay should just be Marvel vs. Capcom with a character trait button. This one needs to be flashy as hell.

taking Batman completley out would probably be a vary idiotic thing to do, but i do agree mostly. Separate the two out and make Batman less over saturated in Injustice. Like, go with Batman, Harley OR Joker, and Nightwing. That’s all you need. Maybe someone weird like Clayface as an alternating “Batman Fighter Guest”

Alright. Here is my complete ideal injustice 3 wishlist

Returning

• Superman
  • Batman
  • Wonder Woman
  • The Flash
  • Green Lantern
  • Aquaman
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Firestorm
  • Blue Beetle
  • Supergirl