Increased total health

I BELIEVE… That if the overall health was raised maybe 25 to 30 percent, matches would be more epic… the battles COULD tell a story, and battles may become more memorable… plus you wont have to hit as many loading screens before your ready to fight again!! SEVERAL bonuses will come, I BELIEVE, If matches lasted longer due to increased overall health…

Ig it would be nice but it would greatly give heavy zoners an advantage and it would promote a time out focused play style. With more health there would be more timeouts and KI shouldn’t really be having those regularly. I believe that the health is pretty ok.

1 Like

Ok… so… maybe a slower paced clock to boot??

how so??

Ig you could…but the question is why would the developers do that in the first place. No-one complains about low health. It’s an interesting concept, but not that practical.

Also zoners could just try to wait till the time ran out for a win. That isn’t something you want to promote

1 Like

The best way to make a match last longer is to improve your defence. I have no problem having memorable fights when paired with someone of similar skill, and I don’t know anyone who has problems with it.

If you’re looking for multiplayer with added effects, try the Shadow Lords multiplayer

1 Like

I’m looking for this “Shadow Lords multiplayer” you speak of, but all I see is a barren wasteland.

4 Likes

Invite a friend. It’s the only way I play online in KI any more anyway

1 Like

Just my opinion, but right now an average ft3 set in KI right now takes roughly 10 minutes, and I really think that’s a good pace. I’ve had some matches that have nearly run out the clock, and to be honest they usually aren’t epic so much as frustrating as it usually happens when neither player can open the other up and do damage. I would prefer life bars stay where they are.

2 Likes

KI matches are already pretty long. I don’t think this would improve the game. I don’t think it would be a disaster, but I’m not sure what problem we are trying to solve.

2 Likes

^GREAT POST👍

1 Like

there is no problem at all (the game is incredible)… just tryin to think of ways to make the game more enjoyable… so i posted this thought to see what the community thought about it…

1 Like

Hey… going through shadowlords mode with on and offline friends, instead of it being just single player??? anyone like this??