Improve the game interface

I’m sure the guys at IG can make something even better for season 3.

Nice thread.

I think season 2 is very slick, a bit too slick.
Season 1 versus screen really screamed FIGHT!!! and got me hyped-up over nothing :slight_smile:
I liked the red interface a bit better due to the bloody red color. But enough with th M rated posts :wink:
Both have their charm.

Yea, the Season 2 interface is just too sedated compared to Season 1’s. Let’s hope that changes for Season 3.

Those mockups Lance posted up above look amazing. Just the way everything is stylized looks well done and it aint even the real thing.

That’s not bad. So basically the same idea only with the character circles in the back and the normal character animations we have already? Looks cool.

Awsome… a bit divided but awsome work!

BUT

Serson 3 is about the greens and purples it would seem

Would like a quick select hold L and A B X Y for 4 mains mapped to each key.

Str8 to your cowtume and colour of choice

1 Like

Personally, I’d like it if they can make it so the shadow meter is somewhere up top. That’s just me though. I think it’s easier to see where everything is instead of glancing up and down which can mean the difference in attention in win or lose moments.

I did feel that season 2’s interface was a little bit closer in color scheme to the original KI1’s. Other than that I like the character select screen better in function, though not in the same spirit of KI but I can understand the reason behind it.