I'm happy to see that the forums seems to be more popular than ever since I took my break

I’m not trying to be pretentious or anything. I’m just a nobody that took a break from the game and the community for a couple of months. I’m not surprised that the community is alive and kicking. But i am surprised that most of the trolls have left and that the aggressive behavior has lessened.

I’m just here to say I’m happy to lurk around here again. I played Omen and Cinder for a couple hours in ranked and it felt great! Overwatch, BF1, Witcher 3, and XCOM 2 can’t fill the KI void in my heart.

Sorry, it’s kind of a ■■■■ post. BTW, I’m about to pop my tournament cherry and attend Youmacon 2016 in downtown Detroit. If you’re in the area come on by.

2 Likes

Welcome back!

I’ll be rooting for you.

Well, the line for the convention is stupid long so. Going to miss the tournament lmao!!!

1 Like

When is it?

It might be over now. It started at 12pm EST.

Welcome back! Aggression comes and goes around here. I’ve always found it to be a pretty positive place overall, certainly more so than most other sites I’ve been to, but that’s just me.

1 Like