IG you're doing it again

Did I miss something? I watched that stream and I didn’t see Kim Wu’s accessories. I saw a pair of headphones for half a second and they were like oops we can’t show you that yet. And that’s the kind of stuff I’m talking about.

1 Like

still have like 9 days

better to wait until the last minute to give details so people dont forget about it by the time the game comes out.

Yes, you missed something. They went through all of Kim’s accessories. The stream crapped out, so it may have been a different archive than whatever you watched.

There’s also a post in the Kim Wu sub-forum that has pictures of all the accessory sets.

Yeah the stream gave up after they showed the accessories. The archived stream for some reason starts after it. Tho as someone said above they post shots of them

Yeah, I totally missed that. My badd…

Nah the tusk reveal will happen when you go in the game on the 29th and press “Tusk” then “Retro” Kappa.

It will be a giant STAY TUNED sign with legs and a sword lol

Nah when you pick the retro tusk, you’ll see omen with a sword and the announcer will say “STAY TUUNEED!”

1 Like

That is correct!

3 Likes

Oh man, the day before launch? :0
The anticipation is literally going to kill me.

Stay tuned.

Kind of bad I feel for first party game it’s been promoted poorly very poorly

1 Like

Pro-Tip: Vote with your wallet, actions speak louder than words. Take advantage of the F2P model, not the other way around, and don’t fork over any cash. You’ll have access to a different season 3 character every week, you’ll get the free updates and balance updates and have some casual fun etc.

Always remember that YOU put the food on their table as a consumer and their customer. If you are dissatisfied, let them know that you will not accept their ways with your wallet. If enough people did this then it would reinforce the idea into their heads that something is not right, and something needs to be done to improve the product and/or sales. Thats where the creator/seller is forced to re-evaluate the plummeting sales and figure out a way to improve sales of their product.

Ultimately the seller then decides, how do I gain more sales? Improve my product? Or lower my products price?

The Japanese people have it well figured out in their country with their “deflated” economy. They are very resilient and finicky when it comes to consumerism. They don’t settle for less and won’t overpay for products. The end result? More consistency in quality, durability, and better prices.

Take a look around next time you’re driving, most cars you will see are Japanese.

3 Likes

Whatever you do, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT vote with your wallet then let people know you are because they will turn on you like a pack of wolves.

If you do anything but cut of your left arm and give all your money to IG you are scum. Opinions do not matter here. Worship IG and bow down to KI or die.

1 Like

That type of behavior is mostly limited to these forums, a die hard fan forum. It’s expected, especially if the crowd is very young in general and have limited experience with the “real world”.

Stayyyy tuned!!! Lol idk why but this really cracks me up now. I’m gonna have to start saying this to people in everyday situations.

Rukari should post a sticky on the forums with every answer he has so far. That way people can just link to it.

1 Like

Or ppl can use the Dev tracker :wink:

2 Likes

What are you talking about? Plenty of people here, myself included, are incredibly upfront about telling people to vote with their wallets. I’ve yet to have my head bitten off by a rabid fan for saying or suggesting this.

If the product IG has placed before you is not worth the price they are charging, do not buy it. Buy a combo breaker pack, or buy the single character that interests you, or buy nothing if you truly feel the game is not worth plunking down your hard-earned money. That is absolutely your prerogative as a consumer, and the ultimate power you have in influencing the vendor’s market choices. If you feel their pricing is gouging or otherwise “shady”, then do not support that practice. I actually feel the S3 ultra bundle is a good value proposition, but I will not purchase it until I know more about what extra colors and such are provided, because I believe that this excessive secrecy about what we’re getting is silly and prohibitive. I’ve stated that position in multiple threads at this point, and have yet to be challenged by someone for my insufficient support for IG.

What annoys people is when you (generic you, btw) rant incessantly about how IG/MS are screwing over the fans, and then turn around and say “but it’s cheaper this way, and I want all the content”. That is silly and nonsensical. If you think the company is trying to pull one over on you and not offering their product at fair market value, then do not buy it. Don’t buy it and then wail and moan that they’re ripping you off with substandard or insufficient content. Your wallet is the ultimate expression of what you value in entertainment - if you paid for it, then apparently it was worth whatever they charged for it.

No one is going to berate you for saying “this content is not worth the price in my eyes, and as a result I’m not going to buy it.” That is your right as a consumer. They might berate you for being disrespectful about the sentiment, or for accusing the devs of being shady or lazy or for suggesting that anyone who doesn’t share your estimation is a simpleton or a fanboy, but no one is going to bite your head off for a well-reasoned “this product simply is not worth what they’re charging in my eyes, so I’m going to opt out.”

4 Likes