IG needs your help to nerf/buff some characters. Fun game 2.0

This IS a satirical thread you know. :slight_smile:

I understood it as a joke. :smiley:

1 Like

trust me, I have a friend who claimed aria as his “Waifu” and he would lose his ■■■■ if this happened

The point though is that all of these suggestions are simply for fun. There for the laughs. Nobody is REALLY suggesting to remove Aria. :smiley:

Sabrewulf

• Now gains 10% Instinct Meter from completed taunts (Howls)

yeah, that’s all I’ve got. :wink:

Omen

• (+)Light Rashakuken now fires 3 projectiles

• (+)Medium Rashakuken now fires 10 projectiles

• (+)Heavy Rashakuken now fires Aganos’ “Peacekeeper” and, ■■■■■ it, 1258734987 of them.

• (+) Wings. Sick fricken wings 100% of the time.

• (+) Ain’t nobodies little “bi/tch”. (<—real talk, is that allowed?)

(Some may question our balance changes but we’ll talk more on this later. You may also be wondering why we finally game him wings 100% of the time, again, we’ll touch more on this later.)

• (-)Omen no longer has a jump.

• (-)Omen’s command grab, Demonic Despair, now requires instinct. (We think with the new “buff” coming in 3.6, halfing the potential damage taken away with a combo breaker, this will help keep Demonic Despair in check.)

[Developer notes: We felt that Omen wasn’t seeing enough play and through our new writer we found sitting in a wheelchair outside the homeless shelter, he has amde a few new lore changes. Omen kicked gargos’ ■■■ cause he thinks being someones servant is “For suckas” and and stole Gargos’ wings. Adam also thinks that if a character has wings he needs to be overpwered, so we gave him some big buffs in hopes that newcomers will gravitate to him some more. We really hope this is a step in the right direction cause Adam doesn’t wanna lose his job.]

Credit to @RFGCAtsumachi for the format, and the funniest one I have seen yet. :joy:

2 Likes

All jokes aside, this is easily the best post on the entirety of the forums. Haven’t laughed that much in a while. this community is amazing, The relationship between the devs and the community is awesome. Keep up the amazing work guys.

1 Like

Took a page out of Eyedol’s book, then?

2 Likes

Eyedol
+Eyedol gets his old jumping HP back

• Eyedol has no heads, so no specail moves or stance switching
4 Likes

Ahh, good ol’ “IINNFFERRNNOO”.
it was such a bad move, but he seemed to enjoy doing it so much.

There’s no bigger aria fan then me. There’s a reason I said what I said. Plus did you not read the

How could you stop that then? Would be leaps and bounds unstoppable. The only way to stop her “remove as a selectable character”.

Sadira:

+:Spin to win loops are back
+: Has her old webs back from S1
+: Can stay in the air by doing repeated wall clings along with jumping and each wall cling refreshes her DJ.

-: Spin to win is her only move along with a st.hp as her only manual of choice
-: If she touches her own web she can become trapped by it
-: She has no more air normals

2 Likes

Riptor

+:Running is now 3x as fast
+: Mortars turn into guided missles
+: Everything is + on block

-: Running has no followups, and running to durable characters causes self inflicted damage to riptor (25%).
-: Fire missiles can still hurt riptor and only deal 3 damage a hit
-: Everything is a much slower startup but also negative on hit

Riptor: Instead of using fire in her attacks, she now makes water
 lots and lots of water.

Sadira: Sadira’s instinct now has as special meter that is filled by the salty tears of those she annoys.

1 Like

Kan-ra

+: Can now make vast amounts of soup
+: Shadow whirl causes a dizzy state to the opponent when hit

• Actually did nothing wrong

-: Is no longer a fighter
-: If shadow whirl whiffs kan-ra becomes dizzy himself
-: But he did nothing right either

4 Likes

Lots of good stuff here yall are crazy! Lol

Let’s not forget to balance out any buff with a nerf and vise versa! Keep it up!

And hey who knows, maybe a dev might actually consider changing Jago’s hair to bald or give Sabrewulf some puppy animations!

1 Like

Shadow Jago

+: Increased Damage to all normals by 75%
+: Increased his Shadow Meter gain by 200%
+: His instinct is always active.

-: Can’t Jump anymore, due to too much shadow meter weighing him down.

-: Slower Walkspeed (Same Reason)

-: Can’t choose other colors

Gargos

+: Can have up to 4 Minions out at all times.

+: Reckoning and Eternal Reckoning have Recapture abilities that grant Shadow Meter.

+: Can Fly Indefinitely

-: No Nerfs

2 Likes

RAAM may be a hard dude but i think those Gargos changes would make him cry profusely.

3 Likes

And boom there is the salt XD

Thunder:

• (+) New Move: Call of the Backdash. Thunder’s backdash now has a fullscreen hitbox on his backdash that is unblockable and deals 252 points of damage (70%),

• (+) New Move: Gun. Thunder now has a gun.

• (-) His sweep now has an extra frame of startup and recovery

[Developer’s Notes: Back before Ultra Street Fighter IV came out, there were mentions of a similar character on the cast (T. Hawk) receiving similar buffs. Unfortunately due to time constraints and running out of money before begging Sony for some cash, they never implemented these moves. Luckily enough we never forgot so we decided to add these as an homage to the character! Hopefully these are additions to admittedly weak arsenal to make him feel more rewarding to play without hindering his current play style.]

3 Likes