If it's not eyedol then who is it?

Orchid cosplay

Original character - no shadow crap, no more guest! 3 is enough

I hope number 8 is someone that uses water abilities.
like a Gill man.

If not, hopfully a very unique charctre. Just please no more guests

Its ur mom!
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!11!!!1!!1

EDIT: did I really have to specify that this was a joke? Did some of you really get so offended by this that you just had to flag it for inappropriateness?

2 Likes

No
 That’s your MOM!

2 Likes

I don’t think “guilt trip” would make a very good Instinct.

1 Like

If it is Joanna Dark I am sure we will never hear the end of the too many guests argument.

2 Likes

(Cough) MKX had many guests
 I don’t want KI become smash bros!

1 Like

It’s a female character - five males so far and two females, I’d bet the last character will be female. Joanna Dark or an all new / unknown.

If it’s real, then I will be very disappoint

1 Like

femeyedol maybe?

2 Likes

Femeyedol is Eyedol’s big sister! : D

The first four chars were good guys and The last four chars will all be Bad guys. Gargos, mira,*** and another evil char.

You know we can’t confirm who’s final characters will good or evil in Season 3
 We must waiting until final character’s teaser in [CLASSIFIED]'s trailer

I can assure you of that. the last char is definetly eyedol, a new char doesnt make sense since the gargos story will already be done and no rare guest is popular enough to build the last char hype. the only one is eyedol who will close the season with max hype. Also, the purple may represent gargos while the greeen eyedol. thats what i predict

1 Like

It’s probably Joanna
 Personally I wouldn’t mind.

1 Like

I want it to be eyedol but everything points to him not being in the game so I just hope it’s a male character

What? Each season before has had two females. Season one had Orchid and Sadira, and Season two had Maya and Aria. Season three has Kim and Mira. The track record seems to heavily imply that we won’t see another female character this season.

Edit: Forgot about Hisako. So I guess a third monster-female might be a possibility, but I doubt it.

Hisako.

You also forgot Riptor.

2 Likes