I would freakin pay money for this Ultimate for Gargos

I was binging JoJo recently to catch up on all dank memes, and this scene would be perfect for Gargos Ultimate…

Iron Galaxy plz

4 Likes

i just started bing watching jojo a month ago from the beggining. this fight was relatively close to what im up to.

i have to say i agree 1000% that moment is godlike especially how he spins in midair as he is being punched

I would prefer a minion based ultimate, or the hugest multi dimensional Izuna Drop ever

But something based in his portal punch would be cool too

Personally I’d love to see his ultimate basically be his “Rage on, Shadow Lord” ending to SL where he goes through a portal high above Earth, only for his Ultimate he takes his opponent for the ride as well, and when he opens his wings after he goes through the portal, he just lets go…lets them fall back to Earth.

1 Like

or even better IZUNA DROP THEN STRAIGHT BACK TO EARTH!

Eh…It doesn’t sound like Gargos though. He seems to more like the kind of guy that would happily sit back and watch his handiwork, much like someone who set up dominos and simply hits the first one. So just dropping them through a portal and watching then fall seems more like it’d be his style.