How should the season 3 characters be revealed?

Which one do you prefer:

6 characters should come out first like season 1? (And the characters revealed one by one without silhouettes)

or As silhouettes first like in season 2?

1 Like

I would like to see 4 characters as the starting roster, then silhouettes, then a character every couple of months or even every month if IG could manage.

1 Like

well i think they already confirmed that 6 characters are at released when its march but for the launch trailer however, i wish they have their weapons or special moves fly across the screen ,for example , rash’s speeder bike would fly across the screen or his toungue, it will get the people thinking, the silohettes were cool but i believe most of the silos were easy to figure out for me like riptor and cinder, kan ra. something new y’know?

2 Likes

Yeah, but even showing the silhouettes of characters we already know about, but have not yet seen (e.g., Kim Wu), would still excite people. If they do this, I think they should show a fully revealed Battletoad, with the rest of the characters hidden in shadow. :wink:

1 Like

This time something better shall pop at the season 3 trailer. They might show Kim-Wu, Tusk, Rash and a new character. Maybe they’ll use silhouettes for Gargos and… Eyedol?
Im ready to let my head explode if they tease some ultimates like they did with stage ultra back at season 2 trailer.

2 Likes