How do I find Kilgore and the other 3.5 songs on itunes?

I need help…Im trying to find the 3.5 sound track on Itunes and I cant find anything. No matter what I search. Anyone know the direct link? Id like to purchase it while Im thinking about it.
Thanks

@snickerdoodle @KRAKENJIMMY @xSkeletalx

I found them! I entered “Eagles theme” or Kilgore’s theme" and they came up. My bad! lol
It would be nice if they sold them in a bundle or with the entire catalog as well.

*** And luckily I have $3.90 left on my itunes account which was just enough to cover all 3 songs…oh yeah!

*** Man that was a serious chore to get all 32 songs into folders and onto my phone. I was missing Herald of gargos from my files for some reason and “The End” from Season 1. Got them all now!

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s weird becuase it’s not together as S1 and 2 are, but I can understand because it’s different musicians that made them.

1 Like

You know I used to be more of a MIck gordon fan but honestly, over time, my 2 favorite songs have ended up as Kilgore and Eyedol! Both by CD/AP!

Glad you found them - I’ve actually just been using Spotify these days, though I’ve bought the KI soundtracks and a few other albums on iTunes in the last few years.

3 Likes