Hot Peppers

Have any of you guys ever had/try any hot peppers before in your lifetime? If so, what was/were the hottest pepper(s) that you have ever eaten?

In my case, currently the hottest peppers that I have ever eaten in my lifetime were the Serranos and the Habaneros/the Serrano and the Habanero peppers. And I must say, these hot peppers were REALLY good and tasty with the Habaneros having a bit of a (I believe) nutty taste to them :yum:

I’ve had the (dis)pleasure of eating the world’s hottest pepper. A friend of mine imported it and shared it with me and a few of my other friends. We each took a small piece - I still remember it vividly. After I tasted it, I had tears in my eyes, I was trying to lick the carpet to get the taste out, and I had to use the bathroom because it was too much for my insides to hold in - my butt started to crap fire (or at least that’s how it felt). At least 1 of my friends is 1 of the toughest people I know (he’s a body-builder and all-around tough guy) and he didn’t fair any better - I had never seen him cry like a little girl before that incident.

NEVER. AGAIN.

3 Likes

Wow. If you had to resort to licking your carpet, It was bad then. :confused:

1 Like

I remember my first time. It was when i was at work and a mexi an dude dared me to try one. Little old me went for it. The spyce was so intense that my eyes became very red. Red like hell itself. Then lots of water helped me overcome the spicy little demon that i ate.

1 Like

Why did you use water? Milk helps way more.

3 Likes

This is news to me. Thanks for the tip.