Help With Xbox One Controller Input Issues

It’s good, but if I’m being completely honestly, it isn’t worth the price. The right bumper on mine is already busted and I haven’t used it in months.

With that said, however, you’ll always hear more complaints than praise, because more often than not, if something is working fine, you’re not going to be hearing everyone take the time to sing about it from the rooftops. So, it could, for the most part, work just fine, but you still might get a rather skewed perspective of it and think otherwise.

1 Like

Quick question, do you have a second controller that you hardly use? Have you tried using it in practice mode to see if the diagonal inputs are coming out or not? If they are on the second controller, I would repeat what @BeautyLongsack said that it’s likely the nubs on the underside of the dpad. I had the issue with 2 of my own controllers…one wouldn’t register down/left and the other wouldn’t register down/right. I took the dpad out of a 3rd newer controller & tried it in each of rhe others…they worked like new then. After that I bought replacement dpads and they stopped dropping the diagonal commands.
So yeah, might want to look into that.

I only own one controller.