Help us test the Steam version of Killer Instinct!

I can definitely help out any time this weekend, Rukari! Fight on, killers!

I am interested in testing KI on Steam. Thanks.

I volunteer!

I’ll stream it too, if you’d like.

I’m perfectly down to help.

I very much volunteer, very eager to get my hands on the steam version and get more of my PC friends into KI!

I would absolutely love to test KI on steam; maybe I’ll finally be able to get my friends to finally try it out once they see me on there

I would happily help test the steam version! Will it be just like the W10 version of the game, or will it be limited to certain features? Would be great if I could still play with my friends via the steam version

I’ll be happy to help

i would love to help beta test!

I am down to help!

Based on a previous post, the Steam version has crossplay enabled in every game mode except Ranked. While Steam will have it’s own ranked league separate from Xbox/Windows 10, online tournaments and friendly sets are very much a thing! :grin:

I would be interested in testing the Steam version.

HELL YES! Would love to. You can count on me! My steam is the same as my forum name here :grinning:

I would absolutely love to help test the Steam version! Been waiting for this since it was announced!

I would like to help you. But I wonder can I play KI steam on Mac computer?

1 Like

Considering I already own all full versions on PC and Xbox One, I’d love to test the crossplay on Steam

Would LOVE to try it out on steam! Already have it for Windows store but prefer steam games.

I’d love to participate! the more the merrier :slight_smile:

Yes I would like to help test the stream version

Sure thing, I’m down to test it out. :slight_smile: