Help RGL Official Buy a Fightstick!

This is actually the stupidest thing I’ve ever done.

Here is my situation according to the page.

"For those who don’t know me, I am Ryan also known as RGL Entertainment/Official on Youtube. I am raising money because both of my Xbox One controllers are broken from absurd amounts of Killer Instinct.

With a following of over 700 subscribers, I need to ensure my content on Youtube is consistent and I can’t create content without a proper controller. I am 18 and do not have money to spend on things like this when I have car payments and phone bills to lose sleep over.

All that being said, I don’t know if any of this is going to work out but in the circumstance that it does, leave me your gamertag and I will have every gamertag of every donator somewhere in the fightstick art. I will continue to make a video featuring the art and thanking everyone who donated in that video. The art will also be readily available on the Ultra-Combo.com forums.

Here is a link to my Youtube channel if you would like to know more about me."

Thought I would bring this to everyone’s attention. I don’t expect this to work AT ALL!

The fact is however, I can’t really play KI until I get a new controller or fightstick. And it would be awesome if I could get help with it.

Video Announcement!

1 Like

I would love to help, but I only have 60 bucks, and about 6 places it needs to go to. I couldn’t help no matter how much I wanted. Good luck though!

I don’t really expect anyone to donate. If you can’t then it’s totally cool, if you really want to help though, share it around! If we could actually get this thing crowdfunded, it would be another great demonstration of the power of this community.

New update: Wow! The first donation and we’re pretty much a quarter way done! Thank you! Let’s do this guys, we can demonstrate the gaming community’s generosity to everyone.

P.S. My mom said that there was no way this was going to work. Let’s prove her wrong… :wink:

Let’s finish this thing quick guys!