Happy Veteran's Day, KI Community!

Wanted to say thank you Vets, for all the hard work you put in for us, in order for us to be where we are. Without you, our freedom might not be where it is today. So I thank you! And all the people that play KI that are Veterans, say Hi! We would love to give you recognition for your hard work and dedication to our country! :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m a 3 time Afghanistan Veteran . Served in the Marine Corps from 2007-2011.

4 Likes

Thank you Tex, for all your hard work, serving and making our country safe. God Bless, and have a happy Veteran’s Day!

3 Likes

Happy Veteran’s Day! Much respect to those who have served or are currently serving. And may God bless all the troops who have been, gone and are overseas.

Hopefully if all goes well, I will join the line of honorable men and women by the summer.

2 Likes

Happy Veteran’s day!
Thank you for serving proudly.

Pointless fun fact to this occasion: My uncle was in the vietnam war! Hope he is celebrating this day right now…

2 Likes

:us:

My grandfather was a Lieutenant in the Navy and has the distinction of shooting down a Japanese Kamikaze during WW2 on his refueling boat.

My father tested submarines for the Navy to see if they were seaworthy before they went out to sea - something I would never want to do.

My neighbor was a marine in Vietnam who took multiple rounds of machine gun fire to the chest and survived to tell me about it.

I attempted to join the Services to follow in their footsteps, but the government saw fit to tell me no due to my hearing loss. I can’t even begin to tell you how upset I was.

Still, for everyone that serves and that has served - I want you to know that I appreciate it.

:us:

3 Likes

Thanks! Served from 2000-08 U.S. Navy

2 Likes

Thank you for everything you have done! Thanks for serving for us and helping make this country great!

1 Like