Guest Characters?

If Wolverine makes it in, then my man Spidey has to be in it too.

Or Carnage. Carnage is cool too.

1 Like

Spider Sting Spider Sting

OmG!! Somebody do a Carnage mod for Cinder when PC version arrives!!
http://forums.ultra-combo.com/uploads/default/original/2X/a/ad8e20dd8ebcf95da4192bb457263829e2b41cf2.jpg

Anyway. Joanna Dark is just the thing as an in between of Cassie Cage and Erron Black with the female assassin touch for KI. And she’s more like a bounty hunter than a spy. Pls avoid Orchid comparisons.

And… She’s a beauty! :heart_eyes:

The last boss at Conker’s Bad Fur Day is an alien xenomorph called Heinrich. Some people say Microsoft would be sued by bringing a xenomorph to the game but seeing how Rare was never sued at all (nobody knows for sure if Rare asked for the alien copy rights which i doubt) i don’t see any problem. Microsoft holds Conker’s IP and they can put Heinrich (alien) as the big excuse to have an alien xenomorph in the game. Whatever if MKX will have one or not which i doubt too. So xenomorphs would bring a huge hype for KI because of the alien stuff it would help tremendously with KI sells. If Microsoft tell it’s just a character parody, a joke, nothing bad can happen.

From MS IP’s i can’t think of a good guest who can fit on KI unless for Skorge. This villain is a deadly monster with a chainsaw spear. Badass!!

2 Likes

I would like four there to be 4 guest characters. In addition to Rash, I also want Joana Dark, Master Chief, and Scorpion.

Scorpian wont happen, MK would never add fighters from competitors master chief would be cool but I think a master chief type character ,a new character would be sweet

Oh my ultratech… I can imagine what’s look like fire on Carnage…

Holy shot I forgot a bout him I hope they pick a cha that gets people hype to play like smash does I would like to see captain falcon :smile:

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again, and will continue to say it until I’m blue in the face:

Vote Maynard James Keenan for S3

1 Like

it has to be SKORGE from gears! he would be awesome in the KI universe!