Generous players

Tonight, I had the chance to meet a very generous player in ranked who beat my ■■■ and then took the time to invite me for private practice! He gave me valuable tips and played with me for a few matches. I couldn’t believe how nice and generous that is. Did anyone else have the pleasure of such experiences?

4 Likes

I’ve been playing and learning from players of higher skill for a while now.

This really is a great and positive community.

3 Likes

There’s definitely a lot of folks who are willing to teach in the community, which is always really nice. Glad you’ve had a positive experience thus far :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yeah, it was definitely more fun than the times I got messages saying I’m garbage or that I suck :rofl: Most people seem nice though.

1 Like

Yeah, there’s definitely some of those folks too (in all honesty not an insignificant number of them :sweat:). Glad you’ve also run into positive people though - that makes FG’s infinitely more fun!

2 Likes

Honestly i meet alot of toxic level 50’s on exhibition so thats seems pretty rare for generous pros to help people like us i mean im only level 30 and my main is 39

1 Like

Yeah, I tend to think that if you’re looking for friendly players, it helps to plan it out ahead of time. Queuing randomly will net you someone solid every once in a while, but if specifically looking for people to chat with and learn from I’d recommend checking out the KI Discord instead.

4 Likes