Gears of war 4 open beta!

Announced here^^^
Epic third person shooter action inbound!

If you have never played a gears game before or just been out of the game for a while, now is a good free time to try!
The multiplayer of Gears is a blast and for those of you that have never played it before, I hope of you give it a chance.

See you all on the 25th!:imp:

1 Like

Play UE now until April 11th and you get Early Access :grin:

2 Likes

I’m a huge Gears fan, and I’m really excited that things are moving forward with 4! I’ve been following a few different stories, and I’m interested to see how the knife-fight stuff is going to work.

It’s going to be weird not seeing Delta Squad running around and shooting Locust, but I understand that in order to get more Gears we need to advance the game a bit. Besides, my favorite character met his end in 3 (I always play Dom!) so it’s time to find a new favorite in this new series of games.

I will definitely be playing the beta if others want to play together, even though it will cut into my Season 3 time.

3 Likes

Oh man. New Gears Beta? I may have to find a particular person, willing to share a beta code with me…

I’ll see if I can get you one :slightly_smiling_face:

None of us like you enough, though.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t lie. It’s bad for your health. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol. Looking forward to play with you guys, provided that Tiger is able to get me a code. :grin: