Gargos vs Glacius matchup?

I don’t know if it is technically throw vulnerable, but in my experience as a Glacius main, cold shoulder loses to throws A LOT inside a certain range.

Thank you for all your input guys, I will keep trying to git gud vs Glacius.

I swear Glacius players are aware that their character is cheap and indulge in it. Each one I encounter tbags and taunts me, and openly spams cold shoulder because he knows how ridiculously powerful it is. I met one of those guys today, I lost first match and he had to show off with his multiple ultra enders, wow yuo so genious. Seriously they are about as toxic as typical Shagos.

I managed to beat him, he was whack, just jumping around with far reaching moves brainlessly despite me being above him in air.

Things I noticed:

1.Cold shoulder is almost non punishable for Gargos, maybe standing MP, but im too scared to test, prefer jumping away.
2.His shadow cold shoulder linker damage is fcking insane (and fast so se can pump two in one lockout), if you guess wrong you are fked. Zoning, right?
3.Gargos ORAORAORA is very useful.

Welcome to fighting games, where you actually have to take risks and try new things to succeed.

Throw out any normal with an active hitbox and you can hit the lance and hurt Glacius.

Sounds like you just have bad luck with matchmaking.

Says the Gargos player.

Don’t worry, that last part was sarcastic. OK, maybe 80% sarcastic.

Honestly, though Glacius is a character that is a mystery on a tier list. Nobody seems to know how good he is compared to the rest of the cast.

There are plenty of better Glacius players than me, but I’ll play you sometime if you want. I could use the practice in the Gargos matchup anyway.

I assure you though, in this cast of characters, Glacius is not cheap, nor is he free from punishment.

1 Like

Priority system. Cinder also loses I-frames right after the first active frame. It also appears to be bugged supposedly. In that fireflash starts up in 12 frames, but is able to punish -10 moves.

In my opinion the MU is in gargos favour. A high percentage of online glacuis have a flowchart way of playing, so its easy to beat them.

The way u speak, u seem new to KI. Fear not, keep playing, memorize common frame traps they use(e.g most will immediately do a puddle punch after a blocked cold shoulder) try to pick a cheap char too and u will be able to whoop them very easily

Some matches against gargos:

Part 3 coming soon.