Gargos' return for season 3

Season 2 was about the rise of ultratech . With the reveals at the end that gargos is coming.

If Gagos does come back in S3, then I think they should hit it home that Eyedol isn’t going to be coming back by designing Gargos with Eyedol in his costume.

One idea I had in mind was to design him with each of Eyedols skulls as Gargos’s shoulder pads, just so that everyone gets the hint that Eyedol’s not coming back because he’s decorating Gargos’s costume.

I really don’t see why Gargos wouldn’t make it in S3.

Perhaps one of the new characters could wield Eyedols club/mace. Maybe that’s an idea for a new character; A devoted follower of Eyedol, seeking vengeance on Gargos for killing his lord.

Totally agree. They are clearly making excuses to not include Eyedol. Without question Eyedol was the toughest boss to face. Actually he was the hardest boss to face in all of fighting games in my opinion. If you can revamp Maya out of all people you can’t revamp Eyedol? Comeon now. Hell they shoulda spent time on Eyedol more than that crap Omen. That was a complete waste of time and effort imo.

But I’m all for bringing back characters we actually want. Eyedol!

1 Like

Can someone please explain why Eyedol should return?

I never played the old KI games, so i have NO nostalgia about him. i think he looks dumb, and from what i have heard, he isn’t even an interesting character. Can anyone give me actual EVIDENCE of why he would make a GOOD impact on the new KI?

How will they make Gargos’ better?

I can picture his intro pose:

A portal opens as it drops a statue of a gargoyle (which is Gargos). The statue starts to crack and breaks open revealing Gargos himself and roars.

Like how Disney Gargoyles did.

Win pose:

Bow to the god of a new age! RRAAAAARRRGGHHH!!!

1 Like

This is where Eyedol will make his return. With Omen taking Gargos’s theme for the Shago/Omen stage, Gargos is stuck with a stage that is absent of the opportunity for a remix/reworked theme.

No matter what people say about Eyedol, his theme was awesome. It would be a shame to loose that part of Eyedol’s legacy.

1 Like

I can imagine his trailer like this:

It’ll tell how his people
 his kind (the mystical supernatural) existed until their evil locked away for centuries.

Now with Ultratech’s doing, they are free to conquer.