Gargos Live Stream Thursday May 19th

I can’t walk bro. XD

1 Like

As much as I love Randy Marsh, Cream Fraiche, and that spooky ghost, I need to ask that we keep the pictures appropriate too!

5 Likes

Aawwwwn :frowning:

1 Like

I’m guessing that he gets some benefit from doing that against projectiles, probably more shadow meter or something, similar to Rash’s tongue, but better in a way, since it won’t put him within reach of the opponent…

I also like to hypothesize that he either can’t get shadow normally and has to rely on this kind of thing, and/or he has no limitation to how many bars of shadow he can have (instead of having 2 bars of meter, he’d simply have 1, with a number in the middle of it, letting you know how many stocks he actually has (filled up). :imp:

I also mentioned it in another thread, but now that we have actual (permanent) wings on a character with Gargos, I think It’d be pretty ironic if, during the stream, we quickly learn that he can’t jump. :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking forward to the stream!

Well Aria destroys projectiles the same way with her mk but she doesn’t get anything for it. Just because a move destroys projectiles doesn’t mean they get anything from it.

She prevents chip that’s it.

Based on the crazy HK and the two weird mini demons I’m predicting a “Blackheart” type character…

2 Likes

Does that mean when they get around to making a KI movie he’s going to be portrayed as just some guy with bad CG covering his face every time they want to stress that he’s evil??

1 Like

5 Likes

Yep!

Those who can fight: Get your weapons ready!

Those who cannot well…clinch your butt, this may not end well.

Everyone else:

3 Likes

So much for hail and fire mortars. Gonna have to figure something else out.

Blackheart was my main in MvC series.

1.he looks awesome.

2.his wings sound like sails.

3.I think gargos looks more like a guardian rather than a boss

4.i think he is slow.

5.i cannot wait.

So this video basically confirms he has no way to deal with Shago’s bullsh1t either… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not necessarily… that could be a deliberate attempt to mislead us, I’m guessing this guy had the entire bag of tricks and he brought them with him

1 Like

My bet: He can summon minions, and control them independently from himself, using his normals freely.

For example:

PPP summons Weapon demon: If you hold PPP once summoned and press a direction, the minion uses a different attack. Up uses an overhead, down a low, forward a long range poke…

KKK summons fat demon: Same controls as Weapon demon, but with KKK. This one has more defensive utility. Up its an anti air, down it’s a grab and holds you in place defenseless…

Once the are out, you can also use all your normals and specials. So for example, you can order both of them attack(PPP+Up, KKK+down, setting an overhead+grab scenario, making difficult to evade), but also use HK to nullify incoming fireballs and stay safe, or attack by your own

2 Likes

So u want gargos to spawn kkk demons? Interesting? LOLOL also we should get a trailer today if the stream is tomorrow.

1 Like

Why isn’t it tomorrow yet!? Can’t wait for the stream.

As for what he can do… I’m guessing the minions are more of a Jill Valentine from Mahvel kind of a deal where you bring them on the screen and they just sort of do their thing. Maybe the pitchfork one rushes toward you with the pitchfork extended and the blobbier looking one breathes fire?

I’m not overly hyped about either of those ideas, which tells me that IG came up with some much cooler uses for them. I’ll also be curious to know if there are two minions or perhaps more.

Man, can’t wait to see what he can do!

2 Likes

Man, I need to get myself back into KI. I’ll probably start playing again when Gargos releases :smiley: