Gargos Live Stream Thursday May 19th

Find the details here: http://www.ultra-combo.com/gargos-live-stream-thursday-may-19th/

13 Likes

Iā€™m not seeing anything :frowning:

6 min edit: Oh my god, Iā€™m seeing it! Itā€™s so hype!

Reserved for after it read the articleā€¦

:slight_smile:

Edit: well that article left me wondering why I even ā€œreservedā€ this spot. I was expecting some newsā€¦

Nothing to see here. Moving on.

Edit #2: Uhhā€¦I got that teary eyes feelingā€¦

ā€¦that means someone did something right!

That win pose is literally GOD-LIKE! Holy ā– ā– ā– ā– !

That standing heavy kick though!

3 Likes

dat heavy kick though lol. thats certainly an amazing start to what looks like a varied moveset

1 Like

Damn, itā€™s like 8pm for me then. Oh well, I wonā€™t die.

Ladies and Gentlemen, KIā€™s version of M.Bison (ć¹ćŒļ¼‰ has arrived. Look at that arm folding nuetral stance.

2 Likes

Man. Gargos is big

Aww sweet I canā€™t wait. Iā€™ll wait for a full reveal before I say anything about his appearance.

I havenā€™t paid enough attention to his design but whatā€™s wrong with his mouth? Other than this he looks awesome.

EXCITEMENT!
I canā€™t wait!
http://cdn4.gurl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/stephen-colbert-report-excited.gif

3 Likes

That YouTube video is amazing.

Guys you canā€™t get hyped because they didnā€™t release a proper teaser, and we all know a proper teaser is the only way to generate hype.

11 Likes

youā€™re so right, I wish they would release the trailer a week before the reveal streamā€¦give us some time to talk about the new trailer.

I wonder what that does, the st. HK.
Too hype for the stream to come, Gargos looks awesome, do we get to see accessories and colors during the stream or at a later date?

#MY BODY IS READY

Correct. If anything, I donā€™t care anymore. They should put the trailer out before any showing of the character. Advertising 101

Gargosā€™ Standing Heavy Kick looks awesome!

BY GAWD LOOK AT THE SIZE OF MY MASTER :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

So hugeā€¦

Destroys fireballsā€¦

Maybe good anti crossupsā€¦

4 Likes