Gargos is back!

Well, he IS a minion of Gargos :U

Compensating maybe???

2 Likes

Omen looking for a new job because the BOSS himself has to come mop up his mess lmao

So why is his energy blue? I thought the whole reason shadow energy turned purple is because Gargos corrupts it?

1 Like

The story will probably explain. But I have an idea:

Maybe when Gargos activates Instinct he turns purple, and maybe that could be the power that corrupts everything?

Gargos character section is up, guys.

Well it is better than this by far

7 Likes

The horns and his redesign reminds me of Onaga from MK.

1 Like

He’s got that onaga from mk look mixed with the wargods boss face…cool

1 Like

Well I know what Ill be doing after work tomorrow so guys feel free to add me my GT is projectboyz06 @Dayv0 I’ll be looking for you tomorrow after work lol

1 Like

HOLD UP

…So presumably Gargos will have his wings out all the time, Right?

So why cant Omen??

We need a change and we need to give omen his wings for good!!! (he would look way cooler)

4 Likes

Yeah I forgot about that, wasn’t it “clipping” issues that they claimed were responsible for Omen’s wings being clipped?

Because he uses other character’s animations and limited time was put on him so it would take too much resources to make him have wings all the time and not clip all over the place or look off.

Gargos is being designed from the ground up with big wings in mind and being given full character dev time (if not more considering he’s the big bad guy in S3)

1 Like

II bet for one of his moves he’ll reach into a portal and throw a random color omen at you.

7 Likes

Mouth reminds me of first form Cell. I like his design none the less and happy to see him back!

Yeah he looks really goofy and tame. I hope his retro is based on the face we see when Shadow Jago activates instinct mode.

I’m surprised the final boss of season 3 will be released in the middle of the season instead of being the last character to be announced. Like Aria or Fulgore (to some extent)

OMG I JUST CAME HOME FROM COLLEGE. I’VE JUST SEEN GARGOS OMG I DON’T KNOW HOW TO REACT. HE LOOKS COOL!

P.S.: Did you guys see he looks like he’s in a stage with Earth Background :imp: :smirk: NEW STAGE

What if he isn’t the final boss?

2 Likes