Gargos Comes to Killer Instinct May 27th

Yes that is a good guesstimate. I’ll let you know as soon as it starts to roll out.

That would be awesome, however we’d already need to be done with it by now. :frowning:

1 Like

Well perhaps one of them can just tell us how that went.

I assume that rigging wings can be a real pain. I’ve rigged wings before and they can be a kick in the teeth sometimes.

If you know the person behind rigging Gargos tell em’ it’s the best pair of wings I’ve ever seen animated! :thumbsup:

Gargos achievements are up!

Technically they’ve been up for a week now! :wink:

So I guess those of us on the eastern/central parts of the country should expect early afternoon?

I saw earlier why it’s not an overnight download, but to me it would seem like from a customer standpoint overnight would be better, that way he would be loading up while most people in the US are sleeping…but hey, I’m not on the other end.

See, the difference with most things in the Xbox Store is that they’re usually a piece of DLC or a game. Meaning that not much is changed or affected and often times things are already downloaded and just need to be turned on.

This is not the case with KI. We are updating your game - while delivering fun things like characters, modes etc. there is a lot more that could happen and it’s something we like to be around for just in case.

1 Like

But… they didn’t exist for me in the last 12 hours or so…
But, well, the wait is almost over.

Me either. They didn’t show up on mine until yesterday.

ill be excited to play Against him in solo vs CPU as i level up the other characters!

Most excited to play my kim and orchid shadows against the first few gargos shadows so yall Who will have a gargos shadow load up those three jago matches tmw!!!

(staying away from spammy multiplayer exhibition for a while)

2 Likes

Oh come on lol. You don’t want to be one of 300 people playing him online? Give it a week and everyone will switch back to their normal characters. Maybe 5 or 6 people will change their main character.

Seriously, Gargos is actually acharacter i place in the category of those who i play against. Im very happy hes finally here for me to demoLish.

I will be customizing the retro Gargos for vs cpu fights, no joke. I have no interest in leveling him up. My aganos is still level 1.

Sabrewulf Spinal Fulgore arbiter Aganos Omen none of these excite me at all.
I do love to beat them up though- and between season 1 summer and maya release season 2 i did sample the first three… It will take hose days im bored outof my mind.

Rash Is worst- design moveset and most of all vocals give me seizures i wish i could delete it. just no

Im most surprised with Cinder however- his potential is kinda cool so when the tumbleweeds flow by in a couple months i may pick him up.

2 Likes

Ill be making a Gargos shadow sometime today that you can beat up on lol It might not be until this evening or tonight though.

1 Like

2.4GB of a 2.5GB update downloaded… Could it be…???

Is there a way to have the XB1 manually check for updates to a game?

I’m still waiting…it’s now 12:03 for me

1:07 here and I have nothing. Still checking though lol the hype is real

I think gargos is laughing right now

Wait never mind it’s coming!

IT WAS, BY JOVE! IT WAS!

((manual download from Windows Store page))

Yep mine just started too. Now I play the waiting game, again lol