Game wont start, can't get beyond Killer Instinct screen

I don’t know if this is the right forum i cant find something fitting to my problem and seems like people with technical issues posting them here.

I have searched a lot now and can’t find a solution for my problem. I am on PC and when is start Killer Instinct the game shows up and i got the Logo of Killer Instinct. This screen disappears after a couple of seconds and than my screen turns black. While this black screen nothing happens even if i wait 10 Minutes. The game won’t fill my RAM and VRAM, my CPU does nothing only my HDD, where Killer Instinct is installed on, starts to run at 100% usage as long as i don’t close the game. It looks like the game does not freeze i don’t have to kill the task to close it.

My System:
Windows 10 Pro
Intel Xeon 1230v3 (running without OC)
R9 280X (running without OC)
8GB DDR3 RAM
Msinfo, “deleted”

What i have already tried:
-Update Windows
-Update GPU Driver
-Reset Radeon Aplication profiles.
-Did some workarounds for the Windows store, clearing cache via CMD, using windows troubleshoot for store and apps
-Run my System without any background applications
-Scan for malware
-Install Media Feature Pack

I will redownload the game but that will take ~20 Hours for me to do, thanks “glorious” ■■■■■■ 5Mbit Connection, so maybe two days. That is why i ask now before i have the same problem again in two days without any idea what else i could try.

Edit: Problem solved by reinstalling the game.