Game crashing in rank matches

my game been acting up on Xbox one every few matches my game just kick me back to the main Xbox scream. I been trying to get a star this month and every time it does that i get a lost and lots of point lost and i don’t wanna get into the quitters league without bean my fault this is crap after i did the last update this game been acting up.

There is no such thing as a “quitters league” as far as I know. Gamewise, at worst, you’ll go to the bottom of your tier and stay there.

Also, have you checked your network? I used to run wireless and got disconnected all of the time (it usually counted as a win in my case though) until I fully wired my entire house with ethernet.

Quit a Killer Instinct Match Early? You Go to Jail check this out http://kotaku.com/quit-a-killer-instinct-match-early-you-go-to-jail-1513073151 and my Xbox is connected with Ethernet cable it only happens in K.I nothing everything else work.

The jail system only existed in S1 - since then, it’s been long gone, since it was found to be fundamentally broken…

Good to know I’m gonna try re installing the game to see if that helps.