Fwuf the Killer!

#I DID IT!
#I FINALLY ■■■■■■■ DID IT!
#I MADE IT TO KILLER!

After years of playing this game, and months of grinding ranked, I can finally confidently say I’m pretty good at it.
I’M PART OF THE BIG BOYS/GIRLS/ROBOTS/UNDEAD CREATURES/WOLVES/DINOSAURS/ALIENS/ROCKS/TOADS CLUB! :grinning:

Thanks to @TheNinjaOstrich for giving me that morale boost during our set many months ago, and to @DoobyDude23 for giving me the push I needed to finish the job! Thanks @FallofSeraphs76 and @GalacticGeek and @RGLOfficial for giving me tips on how to survive the ranked grind. Thanks to @Infilament for the guide that gave me the tricks I needed. Thanks to @WebNRaGnArOk for showing off the awesome Sadira tech I used to take my last 20 matches (did not know you could cancel Heavy Widow’s Bite into Widow’s Drop divekick until you used it on me in the Forum Lobby waiting room. That alone won me 5 or 6 fights against people who apparently didn’t know either :stuck_out_tongue: )
And to everyone else on these boards who gave me the courage and motivation to press on!

Finally, thanks to @TheKeits , @TempusChaoti , @GoogleMyName , and any of the other devs on here or otherwise for making the first and only fighting game I’ve loved enough to put this kind of time into;
#KILLER INSTINCT!

8 Likes

7 Likes

Congratulations! Thumbs up!!!

Now, if I could only take a day off from work and celebrate with you…

2 Likes

That’s awesome dude! KILLER INSTINCT!!! KILLER OF KILLERS!!!

F T W!!!

F SF5!!!

1 Like

Steady trend of people announcing their rank increases around here lately. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Aw Fwufi finally made it! :smiley:

1 Like

I knew you could do it! :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats, I said you could do it, didn’t I? Anyway, well done.

1 Like

congratulations fwuf! now fight me, consider it a celebration!

1 Like

Nice one mate, hopefully wont be to far behind you. Currently sitting at about 340 points and it is only after joining the forum, playing some games with @sightlesskombat and reading infils guide that I have been able to get above my previous high point of 60 points.

1 Like

@R1stormrider I’ll accept that challenge ASAP, as well as taking up @KidScottCudi on the games I keep missing out on.

@Luckykill76 Nice knowing you’re on the path to improvement! Hope to see you in Killer tier soon!

Thanks again to @AlienoticFreak @FallofSeraphs76 @SightlessKombat @BoJima404 and future posters!

2 Likes

Congrats dude!!! Glad I could help, but the truth is…
The Killer was within you the whole time :smile:

1 Like

Nice work! Getting to Killer is a real pain in the ■■■. YOU persevered and now you get to play best of 3 matches in ranked. Good luck!

1 Like

Way to go! Welcome to Killer! The good news is you’re going to get 2 to 3 matches from now on, instead of just one. This will help you learn matches better and yeah, you’ll lose a lot at first. There are some pretty talented people in Killer. Enjoy yourself and more importantly have fun!

1 Like

congrats man!!! Welcome to the club, reaching Killer was the highlight of my KI year last year, kudos and welcome enjoy the best of 3 rounds now :)grinning:

1 Like

Woohoo, I made it all the way up to 995 points…left

2 Likes

I was about to make a big celebratory post to encourage you…
:cry:
#AND I STILL AM
DON’T GIVE UP, BRO-JIMA!

1 Like

Thanks! No worries, I am using boosters so 4000 to 5000 xp per loss. Sorta like a washed-up boxer throwing fights. …TJ is that you?

1 Like

So, when do I get to see you become Killer?

Do it for Aria!

1 Like

Haha, my defense sucks. I need to grind but too lazy. Probably a few months at the current speed, lol.