Flip out, Stagger, & Guessing Games making up 90% of KI now?

You mean you have to guess in a fighting game when you’re being pressured?

Tell me more.

No, but really, I don’t see your problem with that mechanic by itself.

3 Likes

If you really know then whats understood need not be explained…

The fact of the matter is… the guessing in this game is an an all time high right now, & this is why it’s receiving so much backlash…

Still haven’t said what one chance 51% combo jago has yet…I’m waiting.

3 Likes

That’s the players, not the game.

The players make the game… & thats a fact.

I think this may help.

helped me a lot in change my mind on how to break good.

So then what does IG do?

There is nothing in the game encouraging you to guess break.

Nothing.

You guess break cause you are scared. But that’s on you.

2 Likes

So most manuals don’t encourage guess breaking?.. You can chose to break the manual or not… but breaking it ultimately means you have to guess… right?

1 Like

You CAN predict the manual by looking at the move that came before hand.

Sure, it’s still kind of a guess, but not a COMPLETE guess. You can make your odds better by looking at the combo pattern.

I’m in agreeance with this, but this still isn’t fluid as there are characters in the roster that break this rule…

Guessing to combo break has been a thing since the game came out…

1 Like

Like? Besides Jago in instinct, or after openers?

Some of them were designed like to break the rules. Or at least bend them.

We’re not talking about guess breaking… we’re talking about guessing per mechanics introduced in s3…

Oh and btw… opener wind kick to manual, shadow endo, to wind kick, shadow dp… one chance break… if you don’t guess right… thats half your life bar pal… lol

Pretty sure that’s only like 30%, with two meters and two chances to break.

1 Like

I gather there had been some potential damage there… it was meaty af though…

2 chances for who? I get one chance to guess correctly… If I don’t guess correctly… thats my arse…

also… aside from Jago IDK… but I play over 100 Jagos everyday… so I’ve forgotten whoelse is apart of the roster lmao :smirk:

You have the manual after the wind kick, as well as the wind kick before the ender.

1 Like

Yeah it does 35% for the two chance break. You can get 39% damage for ONE chance break for two bars with st.hp xx shadow laser sword, heavy manual shadow dp ender. THAT’s a one chance break with jago.

Which also by the way a large part (or I think everyone) can do that with two bars of shadow meter. So this is nothing new.

So first you said there was a 1 chance 50+ percent one chance combo with Jago. Then you gave us a 2 chance two meter 30% combo and said that there was some potential damage already there.

8 Likes