Figure colors in ultra edition?

In the description for the ultra edition of season 3 is says bonus character colors. Thoughts?

That would be cool, but potentially problematic. The website (and box for the figures I believe) specifically advertise " Exclusive In-Game Unlockable Color 10 Code " so idk how some people who bought figures would feel about that.

I personally bought the figure for the figure, so I wouldn’t care but I am positive there are people that would lol

If that was the case, my brother would be thrilled becuas ehe could finally be the Fulgore he always wanted.

NO it says Bonus character colors. Maybe that is for Omen? Who knows. It is not for the Ultimate Source figures colors

1 Like

Game Description:The Ultimate Season 3 Bundle! Get early access to fighters! Includes 8 new fighters - including Rash from Battletoads, Arbiter from Halo, Kim Wu, and Tusk! Includes VIP Double XP Booster, 8 retro costumes, accessory sets,* bonus character colors, and 18,000 KI Gold. Rash, Arbiter, Kim Wu, and Tusk available now - all other content to be released over the season.

@DIAMONDVISI0N Please, if you are going to make a thread, use the correct information. Incorrect information causes people to jump to conclusions and start arguing over nothing.

Please edit your OP

1 Like

So bonus colors, what are these? could they be referring to season 3 characters or all characters?

BONUS CHARACTER COLORS

I do not know… but its not Bonus colors… its BONUS CHARACTER colors

OOHHH! I see, so Omen might be getting more colors.
Darn!, I was hoping the red hot rod Fulgore would be available for my bro,

1 Like

Nope, completely unique colors. Images apparently coming soon!

No offense but why would they do that? State that they are Unlock-able colors only with the figures…then put them int he Ultra edition. Do you know how mad people would be?

They are not the Ultimate Source colors. Working on the blog now!

3 Likes

Wishful thinking but that will never happen. Because the figures will always have that color as a selling point. the figures are not going away anytime soon. So it wont happen.

What I dont think people understand is most likely Ultimate Source in a way "purchased the colors 10’s from MS as a selling point for their figures) MS doesn’t control those colors…Ultimate source controls the color 10s and what happens to them. Ultimate source owns the colors is the best way to put it.

I could be wrong…but Im confident this is the closest explanation available

That is unfortunate that only those who could buy them has access to the colors. So hopefully if these bonus colors are not the ultimate source they will have a fulgore color that my brother would love to have.

I tink according to one of te things listed:

We got bonus colors for Retros If I get a good set I may have a reason to use retro Riptor alot more.

Yup cause red Riptor maybe? OH! perhaps even a red Ascetic armor

I am no certain and I honestly won’t get my hopes up about it this time.