• Mira
  • Gargos
  • General RAAM
  • Eyedol

0 voters

We posted at the same time

what do you mean?

S1 - Spinal

S2 - Close tie between ARIA and Hisako, I went with ARIA because I find her more interesting lore wise

S3 - Eyedol

1 Like

I was asking about the poll for S3, and when I did you had already posted. Apologies

Anyway my votes.
S1: Wulf
S2: Hisako
S3: Gargos

I voted based on concept/design/story, not just who I liked to play the best.

S1 - Thunder: the Native American visuals and concept are really interesting, as well as his hunt to find/rescue his brother. His stage and music are among the best in the game, too.
S2 - Aganos: I’ve always loved gigantic characters in fighting games, and he obviously fits that bill. The stone golem aspects are great as well, even though I don’t really play him. I especially like his stage, and his theme is good.
S3 - Tusk (Mira as a close second). Conan the Barbarian mixed with celtic/norse influences, one of the best trailers in existence, and high end stage and theme. What’s not to love?

2 Likes

Fulgore (Sadira close second)
Hisako (Aganos close second)
Mira (Eyedol close second)

Season 1: Spinal because he’s my favorite character and I’m biased
Season 2: Cinder similar scenario with Spinal, but I also liked Hisako
Season 3: Tie between Arbiter and Gargos I really love both characters though I’m a lot better with Arby
so I’ll stick with him :smile:

Season 1: The ice man Glacius, if it weren’t for him I never would have continued playing KI.

Season 2: The herald of Gargos, I love his laugh, the wings, and his electrical skeletal/nervous system.

Season 3: The Shadow Lord himself Gargos, he was the character I’ve been waiting for the most to come back in KI2013 ever since I fought him in KI2.

Season 1: Sabrewulf (Sadira and Fulgore pretty close behind)

Season 2: Riptor (Hisako almost tied)

Season 3: Tusk (Mira a close second)

1 Like

My favorite characters, purely from an enjoyment perspective, are as follows:

S1: Glacius

S2: Kan Ra

S3: Mira

If I could pick two from each season, I’d say:

S1: Shadow Jago

S2: Aria

S3: Gargos, though Eyedol is quickly becoming one of my favorites as well!

S1: have a mix feeling between Shago and Orchid.

S2: Definitively ARIA. Stylish robot walkstep of all FG.

S3: Gargos. His taunts reminds me Shao Kahn lol

S1: Spinal: he is a funny skeleton who used to suck stuff, like him less now but he’s still my fav of the opening cast.

S2: Aria: Its close between Aganos and Aria but I had to go with bae because of the variety she has in her tool palette and how she is basically MvC mechanics in one character.

S3: General Raam: I gotta love his vicious grappling and that scary ■■■ instinct, also them knife footsies.

1 Like

S1: Fulgore, with Glacius not far. Both his new look and gameplay are perfect for him

S2: Aganos. Its just perfect. Love him

S3: Cant decide between Gargos and Eyedol, so I didn’t vote here. Both of them are awesome, both visually and gameplay wise