Favorite Cuisines

What are some of your favorite cuisines as well as ones you enjoy the most?

Several favorites of mine include:
Italian
Japanese
American
Vietnamese
Mexican
Indian
Thai

1 Like

Whatever taste good to me xD

I can take a traditional one of any country and get to love it. However I can’t eat most of mexican food (and un US is pretty popular too and they like spicy). I’m just not a fan of beans and spice in general.

I love sushi, Shawarma, chow mien, fish/sea food, meats in general, some salads, fruits and some pasta. I think I would prefer Spanish food over italian, because they have a nice variety that also includes seafood in some places while in Italy pasta is more popular (however I do enjoy panini a lot!).

BTW most food in my country is based on that cuisine but meat was quite popular (bbq everywhere!) Since there’s been a great cattle production (a lot of land for it) but has became less popular over the years (soja crops pay better but contaminante the lands bad too). So most crops where changed by soja,and we are paying the consequenses u.u (meat being more expensive than ever, lower quality than before, less production and the waste of fields too, also destroying some natural forest for more fields however I’m not aware how bad this is right now).

And despite how much we are known as a “meat eating country” it’s not that exagerated, there’s a long range of food types you can find apart from meat xD

PS: by meat I mean: cattle mainly, chicken , pork and fish. Horse meat is forbidden! Which I totally agree. But I know Europe consumes horse meat which is sadly exported from the Americas =(

1 Like

@MaruMDQ So that means you enjoy eating asado (Argentinian-style BBQ/Argentina’s BBQ), yes? :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh YES!!! Love it!! =D

1 Like

Chinese
Tai
Indian
Mexican

1 Like

Two types…
Szechuan and Italian.

Though most people turn their noses to pasta these days because of carbs…

1 Like