Favorite Character Insult to Backfire?

I know that’s a very confusing title, so let me explain the thread in detail.

What is your favorite insult to the character you are currently playing that made it all the more satisfying for you to win? What did that guy on ranked say about your character that you were happy to shove back at him, or disprove?

Some examples:
“Your character sucks, pick someone else”
“Your character isn’t supposed to play patient”
“You can’t win without DPs”

Hope it’s clear enough. For bonus points talk about the exact situation where you shot the message back :innocent:

1 Like

“Maya doesn’t play footsies and is rewarded for playing like a tard”

5 Likes

I had a match recently where I was Jago V RAAM, and he said i was a bad jago that could only spam fireballs.

I challenged him to a FT10, which ended up being Jago V Jago, and i won 10-5.

He tried to “fireball spam” like i did, but because he changed characters, i changed playstyle. He never caught on.

3 Likes

Omen runs away and spams fireball…come fight me toe to toe…says the angry Thunder LOL

5 Likes

Playing Raam, I’ve heard: “You suck, all you do is grab!!!” so many times.

4 Likes

“Kim Wu is the worst in the game! How the FK did you win? You’re hacking bro. Banning your ■■■ and reporting you.”

Best message I’ve received because they were playing Aganos :joy:

11 Likes

Was playing in peace with Shinsako.
Falled vs a Jago who beats me and t-bagging.

Instantly changed for Orchid then smash him hard/payback t-bag on the next two matchs.
He immediatly quit after the second match.
I said: "Next time, don’t ever t-bag someone you do’nt know the real level"
Him: "You suck, your background is annoying"
Me: “said the one who quit while losing vs a “sucker”. Stay silver, noob”

1 Like

“Aganos is OP you scumbag”

Made my day

Won 2-0, got paired again, won 2-0 again, and then replied with just a “ggs”. The guy got mad and started sending insults xD

2 Likes

With Gargos I’ve got the standard “the minions did all the work for you”.

My response was “Really? They were the ones who kept portal punching you to the ground because you wouldn’t stop jumping? Please.”

2 Likes

“Stop throwing fireballs and fight me!” -tusk against omen

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Someone called me a hacker because I counter-broke them twice in a match in Exhibition. He just up and left after one game and claims he’s “not an idiot” while he accuses me of hacking. That made me feel nice for a while. I should probably get a screenshot of the conversation.

“you use cheap setup with Tusk, i am better than you”

Seriously, how the hell u r in top 10 and still dont know how to avoid fully charged b+hp on wakeup lmao.

1 Like

“Kan-Ra is OP wtf this game is so unbalanced”

<Kek

1 Like

A Top 10 Thunder player told me my Sadira “is brainless af” because I kept my distance and punished him after every whiffed dp.

1 Like

What’s up dude. I saw you in ranked. Nice sadira. Ggs.

1 Like

@CHANCHULA :grin::grin::grin::ok_hand: lmao

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking… the YOLO DP.

1 Like

“Corner fighting is a b#tch move”

This was the first time I was mind-blown at someone’s words playing this game

1 Like

I was using shin hisako against a (it was either kim, wulf or riptor IDR) player and got wrecked. We got paired up again and this time I used glacius and the tables were turned! They were so angry that they tbagged me in our second encounter after taking away one life bar but they lost anyway.

Just to keep things in line, remember that these insults should be character related. And they also have to be actual lines said to you from your opponent.

I like how this is going so far. @TheNinjaOstrich’s is literally the idea that spurred this thread lol

4 Likes